𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Finney Blake was on his way home from school one sunny day, a few minutes earlier he parted ways with his sister, it being Friday she was staying over at a friend's house, which left Finney to take care of their father.

The boy continued his walk until he was met with an eerie looking van, the word '𝘼𝘽𝙍𝘼𝘾𝘼𝘿𝘼𝘽𝙍𝘼' painted in large blue letters on the side. Finney thought nothing of it until a middle aged man stumbled out from behind the van, tripping over a raised bit of sidewalk and dropping his groceries.

The man cried out as he lowered himself, picking up the broken shell of an egg that didn't survive the fall. He flicked the yolk off his hand, laughing to himself. "Well isn't that just 𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙮 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙣!" He spoke in an eerie tone that sent shivers down Finney's spine.

"Uh..need some help there?" Finney asked the man, trying to sound as polite as possible even though he was internally freaked out. "Would you hand me my hat?" The pale man asked in a rough tone, gesturing towards the black top hat with a smile.

Finney nodded and picked up the hat, giving it to the man. "Yes sir." The mysterious man muttered as he stood up, looking around while shaking a can of unknown substance in his hand. "I, am a part time magician!" He exclaimed, looking at Finney who did nothing but stare and listen to the man.

Trying to stir conversation, the man asked, "would you like to see a magic trick?" He gave yet another friendly smile, Finney-being a fan of tricks-nodded with a small smile tugging at his lips. The pale man opened the back doors of his van, shaking the unknown can once again as Finney moved closer to the opened doors.

"Are those black balloons in there?" Finney questioned the man. "Yup!" Albert exclaimed, before grabbing the balloons and smothering Finney with them. Although the balloons were blocking his vision he managed to grab his toy rocket from his pocket, digging it into the skin of the man's arm and dragging it down, the man cried out in pain as Finney made a large cut along his arm.

Having had enough, Albert sprayed the substance in Finney's mouth, the bitter taste of whatever it was combining with Finney's taste buds. He tried his best to fight off the man, until eventually he couldn't see and felt himself growing weak. After another minute of struggling, Finney fell limp in the man's arms. Albert picked up the boy and threw him into the back of the van, releasing the black balloons he held in the process.

Muttering curses under his breath, Albert drove back to his house.

𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙.