2.

Author's Note: PLEASE SAY WHAT YOU LIKE/DISLIKE ABOUT MY FANFIC SO FAR. It helps so much! Thank you for reading x

twitter: @alwaysjanoskian

Please stick with me, the story DOES get a LOT more exciting. I just need to get the introductions out of the way. The next part will be a lot more exciting because you'll see why in the middle flashback thing.

Enjoy!x

----

2.

Beep. Beep. B-.

I smashed the stupid alarm clock as it irritabley dragged me from my peaceful sleep. I went to the shower only to find Aiden was in there: singing. I groaned and knocked on the door loudly.

"Wha-a-a-at?" Aiden asked in a sing-song voice.

"I need to go in there!" I said, losing my patience. I really was not a morning person.

"Why? We're only seeing Beau and Luke," Aiden retorted. A small tug on the side of my lips played as I heard Luke's name. I hadn't realised but I was smiling. "Maisie has a crush, on which one though that is the question? Apparently Luke is a twin, aswell."

"Just finish your shower and get out." I went back to my room to lay out my outfit. I finally decided on a denim skater skirt and a lace, white crop top. Wait, why was I getting this dressed up? We were only going shopping. It was too late to change my mind now…

As soon as Aiden got out of the bathroom; I rushed in. The cold shower calmed me down as well as waking me up. I got dressed and plaited a french braid in my brownish-redish hair. I then put on some concealer, a tiny bit of mascara and some vaseline for my lips and I was good to go. Just in time because as I finished my lips to the door knocked.

Beau and Luke stood there talking to Aiden in the hallway whilst I put my phone in my bag.

"Good morning," I smiled at them both. Beau smiled back and Luke, with his hands shoved in his front pockets, nodded at me.

"Don't be long you two!" our step-mum shouted from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes to which Luke laughed.

"We won't!" Aiden shouted back. "Mai, don't be so mean you know what she's like."

"Yeah, I do." I muttered which resulted in a not-so-kind glare.

"So, should we go?" Beau interrupted the nervous tension.

"Yeah," Aiden nodded before throwing me one more serious look. “Let’s go.”

The shopping centre wasn't too far away but we walked which made it seem further. Beau offered to carry me to shut me up but I rejected his offer. Once we got there, we went for some food. I guess we were all just hungry. Aiden sat next to Beau and I sat next to Luke. He had hardly talked much today; I wondered what was wrong. He seemed so talkative yesterday.

"Jai couldn't come today but he said he'll definitely come next time we meet up 'cause we've told him about you two and he wants to hear your accents!" Beau laughed.

"We can just imagine there's two of Luke though?" Aiden said, oblivious to the fact that twins do have separate personalities.

"Jai ain't as sassy as me." Luke chuckled.

"Shut up, Luke." Beau threw his coke over Luke and we got kicked out of McDonalds.

"Not too bad on your first outing with two fifths of the Janoskians." Beau winked at me. Where did I remember that name from? I could’ve sworn I had heard it before.

"What's a Janoskian?" I replied, all three of the boys laughed at me.

"We're Youtubers," Luke said kindly trying to cover up his laughs at me.