6.

Author's Note: Thank you to everyone who has read and all the kind comments you have given me. A few people have asked me how often I update and so far I have updated EVERY single day. This should hopefully continue but I can't promise because something could come I don't know perhaps no wifi or something like that, but that's doubtful. 

Also, feel free to have a nice chat with me my twitter is: @alwaysjanoskian

Take care everyone<33

__________________________________________________________

6.

I heard some noises outside to see Jai climbing up my drain pipe with Luke and Beau pushing him up.

"Hello," he grinned thankfully as I pulled him in to my room.

"What use is it that you're in my room?" I laughed. "I still can't leave."

"Shhh," he whispered whilst piling pillows under my duvet and putting a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on my door.

"Jai, I can't-"

"If you're really that worried you can just stay," he offered. "It's not that big of a deal. We go to parties all the time."

He then looked at me: properly. "I'm sure Luke would like to see you like this though." he laughed and I laughed too and there was a long and awkward pause.

"What the hell are you two doing? Hurry up!" Beau shouted up, annoyed and losing his patience.

"Are you coming or do I have to make you?" Jai smiled, holding out his hand.

"How will you make me?" I raised an eyebrow.

---

"I didn't know you were going to carry me and climb back down! I would've just crept down my stairs! Never ever do that again, Jai." I said crossing my arms and leant back into the car seat.

Luke sat next to me smiling, "yeah, don't touch her Jai."

"Ooh, Luke's getting jealous." Beau chuckled whilst watching the road.

"I'm not. I'm just saying..." he blushed.

"We actually had a very nice conversation about you in her room, Luke. Didn't we, Mai?" Jai winked and now I was my turn to blush.

"She's blushing!" Beau pointed out.

Luke leaned over to me, "sorry about my brothers."

"It's okay." I smiled and watched out the window at the Australian sun turning the sky a hot pink as it began to set.

---

The music pulsed through me in time with the thumping of my heart. The party was crazy and at its peak. I stayed with Jai for a while because Beau went to dance with some girls and we had no idea where Luke had gone. "He really likes you, you know?" Jai slurred over the music before taking a sip of his drink.

"Who likes me?" I said confused as we made our way to some seats.

"I shouldn't really tell you this but Luke."

"No he doesn't. Are you drunk?" I looked at what he was drinking, casually: just WKD.

"Maisie," Jai sat down and took my hand. "He does but he's kind of shy around you, I don't know..."

I looked around the party, there were so many people. I’d never been to a party like this before. Where I knew only a handful of people. It felt weird but in a good way too. No one judging me. Just letting go of all my worries.

"It's you again!" Daniel ran up to me, picked me up and span me around.

"Woah!" I laughed, glancing back at Jai to see he'd gone.

"Why are you just sitting here by yourself? Come dance with me?" he suggested.

"Um I don't know, I..." I tried to think of an excuse.

"Come on," he flicked his jet-black hair. "You can trust me."

I followed Daniel back into the louder parts of the party where we danced for a while until the guy whose party it was stopped the music for a second to say something.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry! The music will be on in a moment; calm down! I just want to give a shoutout to mainboy Beau Brooks, where are you?" the guy, with tanned skin, grey eyes and blonde hair, called. I was starting to get used to Australian accents and wasn't noticing them as much.

"I'm heeeeeere," Beau was wasted! He was out of his head. I looked up at him in shock.

"Beau, hahaha, you're so drunk." the guy laughed.

"Tom, I brought this girl with me here and I lost her and now I can't find her and now I'll never find her and I was meant to look after to her and and and..." he almost started to cry.

"Beau!" I shouted, "Beau, I'm here." I pushed past the crowd and hugged him. "Do you want to go home?" He shook his head violently before holding his mouth and running towards the bathroom.

"Shoutout to Beau Brooks and his very pretty lady friend. How are you? Enjoying the party?" Tom asked me, putting his microphone in my face.

"Yeah, it's fun. I should probably go see if Beau's okay though..."

"Your accent," Tom pretended to faint. "Okay, music’s coming back on. Have a good night guys!"

Daniel rushed over to me and together we walked to the bathroom Beau was in, "hey no girls in the boys' toilet or loos as you call them."

"Well then you go in and see if he's alright." I nudged the door open to hear the sound of Beau throwing up. "Beau, it's Maisie. I don't think you're going to be okay to drive us home."

"I'm sorry, Mai." he blubbered. Daniel went in to comfort him. I leaned on the wall next to the bathroom and even though the music was a lot quieter here the vibrations still shook me.

"Finally, I found you!" Luke sighed, relieved and walked towards me.

"Found me? I was with Jai and then with Daniel, and now just seeing if your big brother is okay."

Luke smiled at me appreciatively and pulled a loose hair that was hanging in front of my face and pushed it behind my ear. His eyes glistened in the moonlight shining in from the windows. He leaned in and tilted his head slightly, holding my chin with his fingers. I watched him carefully.

"Luke," I whispered. I could feel his breath on my face and I could smell him so clearly. “I don’t think-“

"Maisie, shh." he licked his bottom lip, quizzically as if he was questioning whether to do it or not. Luke began to close the few inches between us when a warm and lumpy liquid poured over us before Luke could kiss me.

Luke turned to the bathroom door, letting go of me.

Beau had just thrown up on us.