5.

Author's Note: Enjoy! I really love hearing what you have to say about my story so please comment below or tweet me at @alwaysjanoskian

Thank you and take care <3

___________________________

5.

"I'll take you shopping if you want, Mai, for a new dress?" Sarah suggested. My dad gave me that look: if I don't let her help me he'll murder me.

"Sure," I fake smiled, enough for my Dad not to notice but enough for her to notice. "that would be really nice."

She smiled back and went upstairs for a shower. Once my dad had left the room Aiden hissed at me,

"Be nice to her."

"I am."

-----

"Ooh, that's a bit short don't you think?" Sarah complained, insultingly.

"It goes down to just above my knees." I shrugged, walking to the counter.

"I know why you're really getting the dress." she said, gripping my arm.

"For special occasions, like my birthday for example."

"So you're not going anywhere tonight?" she smirked.

I wriggled my arm out of her grasp and walked away.

"And stop writing in that stupid book all the time!" she shouted after me. How did she know about the book?!

"What did you just say?" I span around, angrily.

Sarah's grin reappeared on her slightly wrinkled face, "why do you write in it anyway?"

"It's none of your business! Why did you read it?" I glared at her.

"Stop this, you're causing a scene." she hissed and I looked around. Nervous looking adults rushed past us and a stupid group of teenagers laughed at us. I stuck my middle finger up at them to which Sarah gasped.

"What will your Dad think about his little angel?" she said, acting surprised.

I rolled my eyes and left her to pay. One of the boys from the group ran over to me. Oh, it's him again.

"What's up?" Daniel asked me, whilst I stood in the short queue to the checkout.

"Nothing, can you tell your friends to go away?" I sighed.

"Nice dress." he smiled at what I was holding; ignoring what I had previously said.

"Thank you, Skip."

He grinned at the nickname then glanced back at his friends, "I've got to go. I'll see you tonight though? Beau said you're coming to the party."

"Did he now?" I laughed, "Yeah. I'll be there."

---

'I need help x' I texted Luke at eight, he was meant to pick me up in half an hour. I was ready. My hair was down; it was naturally curled, I just pinned my fringe back and plaited a tiny part near my face so it wasn't plain. I was wearing the black and white striped dress I bought earlier with some red lipstick, mascara and a bit of concealer.

(You can watch the entire video but I would the part I want you to see is at 9:18 onwards  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGCwwIKWLIs )

'With what?x' Luke replied quickly.

'Getting out of my house...x'

'Are you ready?x'

'Yeah x'

'Leave your window open x'

'Okay...x' I walked over to my window and opened it then sat on my bed, twisting my curls, nervously.