Chapter 8

You gave me the love i
always craved for and you are the one about whom I always dreamed of..... 🖤

When yn came home she tell fajjo about tae confession and she was so happy
fajjo was also happy to see his best friend this much happy...

fajjo : i hope you will Always keep smiling and stay happy.I don't know when I will get a hot sexy and handsome boyfriend she said while making crying face

yn: yeah yeah don't worry you desperate bitch you will also find someone who will fulfill your wild fantasties😏.

yn said while smirking and fajjo gets shy at her words.

fajjo: You know na how much I dream about my boyfriend. I want him to be a handsome, sexy, agressive, and possessive about me.

yn: Stop stop you horny ass and listen to me.
fajjo make a pout and listen to yn .

yn: you know tomorrow me and tae are going for date tomorrow and you kn-

fajjo : what a date really why didn't you tell me earlier huh so my baby is going on her first date . omo we need to prepare you for your first date.

we need to buy new clothes let's go for a shopping tomorrow okay.

yn was looking at her stunned she was looking more happy than yn ofcourse because she is happy for her bestie's first date with her love of life.

fajjo: Baby i am so happy for you I wish you always stay happy like this.

yn: Thank you so much fajjo you always support me in every step of my life.Love you so much fajjo.

she said while hugging her. she also hug her back .

fajjo: How i don't support you are my one and only Best friend huh .and now stop talking you go fresh up and i will warm up dinner for us.

yn: ok i am coming after freshing up

She went to her room and do her night routine and wore her night suit and went downstairs where fajjo already arrange the dinner and both had their dinner and yn do the dishes and both went to there's room .

Next Morning 🌄

yn woke up early in the morning. Actually guys she was so happy for her first date with her love of life .

she Thought to make breakfast for fajjo as today is weekend and she was sleeping. she made breakfast after somethime fajjo came downstair and saw that yn had already made breakfast that was looking so delicious.

fajjo: Good morning baby.

yn: Good morning I had made breakfast for you as you always made breakfast for me so i thought that from now to onward I will make breakfast for us .

fajjo: Btw this is looking so delicious so what do you think let's start.

They both had their breakfast and fajjo like the taste of breakfast so good.After breakfast both complete there house chores and after that they decided to go for shopping as yn had to buy some new dresses for her date.

fajjo: yn you should get ready we are getting late after returning you have to get ready as you Mr. kim has to pick you up at time.

yn: ok i am getting ready give me 10 mins.

yn went to her room after getting fresh she wore a simple and cute . she grab her purse, phone and car keys and went downstairs there fajjo was waiting for her all ready.

 she grab her purse, phone and car keys and went downstairs there fajjo was waiting for her all ready