Chapter 7

Author pov:
she went towards Taehyung office not knowing what is waiting for her she reached his office and Knocked on the door but didn't hear any response she again knock on the door but again no response she got confused and decided to go inside as she open the door and went inside she was harshly pulled by someone and door closed by no one other then Mr.kim taehyung.
He pulled her and harshly pinned to the door .yn eyes were close and she was processing everything happens until she hear a deep and scary voice . she opened her eyes only to met with dark and deep angry eyes.... she blinked twice before saying.....

yn: s-ir what are you doing?

Taehyung: I think i should ask you the same question what the hell were you trying to do? huh

yn: what sir.i can't understand what you are saying ?

Taehyung: oh really then let me tell you.

and in no time She felt a pair of soft lips on her kissing her hungrily.Taehyung kissed her passionately yet roughly. At first she was shocked but after some sec she got melted in his soft like cotton lips and she also started kissing him . Taehyung become shock when you kiss him and he smile between the kiss and you both move you lipes in sync.she rapped her arms around his neck and taehyung grip on his waist tightend . Taehyung one hand on her waist and other one on her neck to depeend the kiss after a long kiss yn felt out of breath.she tap on taehyung should and he pulled away both were breathing heavily and tried to catch there breath .both attached there forehead together still on that position.

Taehyung: Now tell me babygirl what were you doing in front my eyes huh hugging and smiling with another guy rather than me? huh.

he said while clenching his jaw...

Yn: No sir it's nothing like this he is my friend and i met him after long time so I got excited to see him that's why i hugged him.

he got angry and shouted at her

Taehyung: oh really so you got excited huh!!!....
he banged his fist on the wall while fuming in anger.y/n flinched because of his sudden burst out
i don't like it when you get close to other other boys
he said while looking directly in her eyes...

yn: but sir this is my life and why do you care with whom i talk or not .
she said  while also looking in his eyes.

He pulled her more closer to him closing all the gap she hit on his hard chest. she placed her hands on his chest to maintain a little distance...He came close to her ear and whisper...

Taehyung:  Because I don't like when someone touch what is mine...i will not bear this and might cut their hand off .

he said sternly . she was shocked after hearing him and was processing that what does this mean..

Yn: what are you saying sir I can't understand.let me go sir i have to do some work ..

As she was about to go out of office in the blink of sec he lift her up through her waist and immediately made her sit on table while standing between her legs caging her between his arms.....

Before she could say something he kiss her harshly while pulling her more closer to himself .At first she didn't kiss but after some sec she can't resist his soft plumpy lips and melt in his kiss and started kissing him back.The kiss become more intense and passionate both were eating each other.

Suddenly Taehyung bite on her lower lip she gasp and he took this opportunity and entered his tongue in her mouth while exploring each and every corner of her mouth. Kiss was so Long and she was getting out of breath so she tap on his shoulder and they parted away both were breathing heavily. yn's eyes was close while she was breathing heavily.

Taehyung was looking at her massive state
her red cheeks her parted plumpy lips her long lashes only this things made him turned on very badly.

Yn look at taehyung with her sparkling eyes
she wants to know that if he don't love her then why he kiss her why he is giving her fake hope which only break her heart ....

before she could ask anything taehyung understand that what is roaming in her cute little brain.

Taehyung: i know that you are thinking that why i kiss you hm..
she nodded slightly while looking at him being impatient to know his answer..

Taehyung: Because I love you babygirl.i love you fucking so much and you are only mine just mine..He said with his scary eyes and yn can see that he was serious...
she become so happy that finally he also love and her eyes started getting teary.

Taehyung got worried while seeing her getting teary...

Taehyung: what happened princess did i hurt you i am Sorry baby I-.

before he complete his words yn hugged him so tight while hiding her face in the crock of his neck.

Yn: No you didn't hurt me i am so happy that you also love me I love you too Tae i love you so much.

he become shock at her sudden confession
but he felt so happy after this and also hugged her back ....

Taehyung:  so miss yn will you be my girlfriend.

yn: she giggled Ofcourse Mr.kim.

Taehyung: But you have to stay away from any other boy only i can touch you or feel you understand because you are mine

he said while pushing the strand of hair behind her ear.

Yn: Ok Mr kim now let me go i have so many work to do.

she get up from table. she was about to turn but Taehyung stop her

Taehyung: let's go for a date tomorrow.i want to spend special time with you.i will pick you up tomorrow ok.

he said while giving a peck on her forehead.

yn: ok Mr.kim now let me go.

and then she went out from his office and both started doing there work .Today two love birds is so happy....

Hello guys how are you if you like my story so please vote and follow me for more stories

i know i updated so late because i was a bit busy but don't worry i will upload next part soon..