Chapter 5

Next Morning:-
(Y/n wake up with the voice shouting her name she slowly open her eyes and saw fajjo calling her name she get up and sat on bed her head was paining like hell she asked fajjo)
y/n : what happened why are you shouting Ahhh my head is paining.
fajjo: y/niee you are late for you office it's 8:45 .
y/n: what??? How where is my phone oh my god i am late why you didn't wake me up?
fajjo: I am also woke late because of drinking too much yesterday night.
y/n: it's all my fault i shouldn't go to the club boss will surely kill me today.
fajjo: don't worry get up and ready for office till then i will make breakfast.
(with that she left for kitchen)
y/n: I should get ready quickly (and she went hurriedly toward washroom and take a quick shower and went out completely ready and went downstairs)

(with that she left for kitchen)y/n: I should get ready quickly (and she went hurriedly toward washroom and take a quick shower and went out completely ready and went downstairs)

(your office outfit)

After getting ready she went downstairs and bcz of being late she didn't had her breakfast and left for work.she hurriedly went inside the company she was so scared that what will he do with her now or he kick her out from here All the thoughts were roaming in her mind then she reached her cabin and after taking his schedule she went to his cabin and knock on the door.she wait for a moment when a raspy deep voice gesture her to "come in"

she take a deep breath and hesitantly twisted the door knob and went inside his cabin.He was checking some file's.
She gesture courage and greet him with the Hope that he will not scold her or fire her.

y/n: Hello Good morning sir(with little smile)

as soon he heard her sweet voice he look at her and said to himself in his mind .
looking so decent and beautiful like Always he smiles secretly and again maintain his Cold face to not show any emotion eventhough his heart is beating like crazy just by her one smile.

Taehyung: Good morning Miss yn.is this the time to come office?

yn: I am so sorry actually sir i overslept today please forgive me this time i will never repeat this mistake.

she said while bowing (he sigh)Miss kang you should better follow the rules.you are my secretary you have to come earlier then me to arrange my every thing but here is opposite i have to wait for my secretary that when she came and arrange everything.

yn: I am sorry sir please one last time (puppy eyes)

Taehyung:( oh my god my heart is beating like it's going blast why she is doing this to me her puppy eyes aghhhh)
ok ok stop showing me this eyes and don't do this again now tell me my schedule)

yn: really he didn't fire me and I think he can't resist my puppy eyes cuz i am super sweet and beautiful huh what i am thinking .He is not that bad actually he didn't know how to show feelings to someone don't worry my sweetness and my intelligent brain make him sweet ) ( proud smile)

after telling his schedule she went towards her cabin and starting working happily)

Time Skip to evening

After finishing her work she head outside and drove off to her house.soon she reached there and went inside.

Fajjo: welcome baby 😊How was you day?

yn: it's was good .

fajjo: Did he scold you for being late?

yn: nothing much but he act little strange today usually he act Cold but today was something different.

fajjo: ahm ahm i think he started to like you .

yn: what? no pabo he just my boss and i am his assistant nothing else and i don't think he feels something about me

fajjo: well let's see then while winking at me.

yn: hey you little brat what's with this wink huh.
and then both had their dinner and yn wash dishes and head towards her room , did Night routine and layed on bed while thinking about her boss.is he really feel something for me he also not that bad he's handsome mature workholic but cold.whatever i am overthinking let's sleep ynie and she drown to her Dreamland..

After one month........

it's been a one month since Yn working for Mr.kim .she is happy with her work .on the other hand Kim taehyung fall for yn more harder and deep and moreover he become possessive towards her even when he saw any guy talking to her he become jealous in sec like hell.And our sweet yn also starting having feeling for Kim taehyung but she is not sure about her feelings and moreover she is afraid to confess what if he reject her and don't love her back.Little did she don't know that the person with whom she's in love and afraid to confess him is in love with her like crazy
(Let's come to the yn's office).

I reach office and went towards Mr.kim office to inform him about his schedule.

she knock on door and went inside.

Sir this the files i had completed them can you please check them once.

Teahyung: Hmmmm no it's ok I Know if you done this then it's absolutely Right there is nothing to be checked ☺️.

Yn: oh my heartuuuuu 😳omo his boxy smile why are you so handsome huh.

Taehyung: Miss yn are you okay where are you lost?

yn: huh nothing sir(nervous smile) so I'll take my leave sir ok(left from there)

In Yn's cabin:-

I come back to my cabin while my heart beating like it's going to explode he's controlling my heart his little action raised my heartbeat omo i think i am in love with this person but first i think i should talk about it to fajjo. After working she went to her home and went inside after parking her car.

Hello guy's
so what's you think going to happen
vote for next part
till then see you