Chapter 6

She went inside and sat on couch while fajjo approach her And gave a galss of water while sitting beside her.

After drinking water you look at her take a deep breath and told her everything even though she knew everything from start that on day you will accept that your boss like and you too like him she listen to you and said.

fajjo: see i told you earlier that he love you but you didn't listen to me.

yn: but i dont know if he love me or not what should i do.

fajjo: confess him you love before someone else take him away.

yn: no way what are you saying?huh i will never let this happened but if he love me then he should confess to me and what if he don't love me and just like me as an employee then what should i do ?

fajjo: well we have to do something for this.
let me think about it everything will be fine now go nad fresh up i will serve dinner ok .

yn: ok ( with the you left for your room after taking shower you come downstair and had you dinner and went to sleep)

Next Morning 🌅

she was sleeping peacefully when her alarm rang and she get from bed and went to do your morning routine and come out completely dress up after that you dry your hair and do a little bit makeup and went downstairs .

this is what you wearing:-

you went down and went towards dinning table where you breakfast were placed with a Note you picked it up and read it:

Yn baby:
Good morning sweetheart 😚 i had make your breakfast don't stress yourself i hope your day will be wonderful 😊 love you baby.

FROM:FAJJO:-

A smile appear on my lips after reading Fajjo note and started having my breakfast

after finishing breakfast i pick up my purse my phone and went towards door after i locked it i went towards my car and drove to office.

After reaching to office I went to his cabin with his today's schedule.after knocking i went inside.

yn: Good morning Mr.kim( with sweet smile)

𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨: Good morning Miss yn ( with little smile)

yn: sir here is your schedule .we had meeting with cha industries at 11am.

Taehyung : ok you do preparations for meetings i want everything on time and perfect.

yn: ok sir( with that she left from there to do meeting preparations )

While she was arranging everything then soobin came to help her she smile at him and both started doing preparations after that everyone came for the meeting and when taehyung came in meeting room he saw soobin with yn and he really don't like this fact that he is your friend.

After sometime Collaboration company's president and others members came for meeting and both greet each other.

Taehyung: Hello.Mr cha good to see you.
Mr cha: mee too mr.kim.

when they're greeting yn feel like that he saw Mr.cha somewhere he feels so familiar and on the other hand When mr.cha saw yn he said.

Mr cha: Yn is it you? omg you change Alot.
did you remember me i am eun woo your euniii .
( After realizing that he is eunwoo yn's childhood friend who went to abroad for studies after college he was her good friend and she hugged him immediately)

Yn: oh My god eun woo how are you buddy where were you ?

eunwoo: i am fine yniee btw you become more beautiful and sexy huh( teasing tone)

yn: Eun woo you still are same.

on the other and someone was so jealous like hell and confused that wtf is happening here .hr cleared his throat to realize everyone that he is also here and he need to be cleared about this thing.

yn: ohhh i am so sorry mr.kim he is my childhood friend eunwoo he went abroad for studies after that we ahd never had any contact.

Taehyung: oh really ( little annoyed)
let's start meeting now

eunwoo: yeah.

After that yn Started to give presentation and here Mr kim looking at her beautiful face while thinking( i have to make her mind asa possible I don't want to lose her if anyone try to do anything so i will make sure to make his life hell today i will teach a good lesson for making me jealous)
( so get ready babygirl 😏)

Taehyung came out of his thoughts when he heard yn's voice.

Taehyung: yeah yeah.

eunwoo: so Mr.kim we like you offer and I would love to work with you 🙂.

Taehyung: Thank you Mr.cha i hope this will profit our business.

They both did handshake 🤝 and then eunwoo came to yn and said .

eunwoo: I am so happy to see you ok now we will gonna meet each other bcz of project.ok see you
( while hugging her)

yn: i am also so happy to see you.And ofcourse now i will not let you go anywhere.

( She said while breaking hug)
Not knowing that someone was fumming in anger and jealousy)

After that everyone leave from there and you were collecting your papers and files when Mr.kim said:

Taehyung: COME TO MY OFFICE NOW!
( and Left from there)

Yn: huh! what happened to him now.he was looking angry.
( then she also left for his office not knowing that what was waiting for her)

So Guys please please please let me know in comment if you like this story or not
and please vote and follow me for more stories.........