Chapter 3

A/n pov: After interview y/n went home and rang the bell after a min fajjo open the door for her they both live together in an apartment)
y/n: Babyyyyy ( she hugged her tightly because of excitement)
fajjo: you brat let me breath.
y/n: ohhh sorry 😁 actually i was so excited so i didn't notice .
fajjo: why what happened.wait did you find a boyfriend?
y/n: 😒pabo (idiot).i have a good news for you.
fajjo : oh then what is it tell me quickly I can't wait anymore.
y/n: you know na i went for a interview today.
fajjo:yeah so?
y/n: so i got selected as ceo secretary. (she say happily)
fajjo: Reallyyyy are you serious congratulations babyyyyyyy i had knew it that you can do it .
y/n: yeah you know na it's was my dream to work at the Korea's Biggest company.
fajjo: ofcourse baby you are brilliant.
y/n: Thank you baby ( they hug each other)
fajjo : so now when you are going to give me a treat (she said while parted away from hug)
y/n: when you ask let's go outside tomorrow for celebration.
fajjo: it's great idea.okay so now you go and fresh up i will arrange dinner for both of us.
y/n: okay i am coming.
( After that y/n left for fresh up to her room and fajjo started heating up dinner)
A/n pov:(y/n come to her room remove her shoes and place her phone on a night stand and went inside the washroom for taking bath)

( After some time she came outside rapping towel around her while drying her hair with other towel)

(she went to closet and pick her night suit and dress up and went downstair for dinner)

A/n pov:(she went down and sat on the dinning table where fajjo arranged dinner and they both started eating)

A/n pov:
(she went down and sat on the dinning table where fajjo arranged dinner and they both started eating)

while eating fajjo asked sudden question that make y/n choke on her food .

fajjo: Btw is your boss is handsome.

y/n:what type of a question is this he is my boss and i didn't notice anything.

fajjo:so it's means he is you handsome boss huh huh(she said while smirking 😏)

y/n: what's with your this smirk huh there is nothing like this he is my boss and i am his secretary nothing else.
(stop using your intelligent brain )
fajjo: yeah i know i am intelligent ( while flipping her hair).
y)n: yeah and stop talking your nonsense and eat you food.

fajjo: okay then let's see .(she said in a whisper)

y/n: did you said something?
fajjo: nothing.okay i am done with dinner so you can also come after dinner okay i am going Good night ☺️

y/n : hm Goodnight ✨

(Fajjo left for her room and y/n also had her dinner and went to her room .she lay on bed and fall asleep bcz she had her first day so she don't want to be late on her first day)

Next morning 🌄

A/n: she wake up by the alarm voice and went to take a hot shower after shower she went to the closet and choose a dress for herself.

Mafia's Love On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara