Chapter 4

A/n: after that y/n come back home fully tired fajjo ask her that is everything okay she told her everything that happened in office.
fajjo: So you mean he scold you because you were talking to soobin huh(she asked in curiousity)

y/n: yeah How he can talk to me like this he's so bad . today was my first and he scolded me on my first I don't talk to him now(she said while making a cute pout and crossed her arm's)

Fajjo: you pabo( idiot) he become angry because you were talking to soobin cause he become jealous .

yn: what but why he get jealous .

fajjo: oh my god this innocent idiot when you wilk understand this i think he like you.

yn: Are you gone crazy what are you saying that ice berg jerk no no he can never like someone.

fajjo: yeah i am also shocked that how a handsome man like this idiot.

yn: heyyy you brat how dare you calling me idiot huh( while crossing her arms and make a cute pout)

fajjo: (chuckle at her behavior)
okay let's go outside to make you mood fresh and for have some fun.

y/n: yeah it's great idea but where we should go?

fajjo: let's go to the club to celebrate your job and fresh up your mind.

y/n: it's great so let's get ready 😋😁 fasttttt.
( I am so excited)

fajjo: okay let's go.
(then they both went to their room to dress up for party)
they did each other make up and hairstyles.
after sometime both of them completely ready for go to club.

(this is what you are wearing)

(y/n hairstyle)

(this is what fajjo has wearing )

(fajjo's hairstyle)

After getting ready fajjo Said to y/n
fajjo: holyshittttttt you are looking so sexy and Hot 🔥🥵 babyyy .
y/n: Thanks baby you are also looking like a hell sexy .
fajjo: okay shall we go now?
y/n: yeah let's go .
(then both girls head outside the house and get inside the car and drove off to the club)

Time skip:-
After 20 minutes they reached to the club.
fajjo park the car and both went inside the club .
There were so many people having fun and enjoying and drinking.we both went to the couch and waiter came to us to take orders
me and fajjo order two red wines.after some time Waiter bought the orders.we started drinking red wine 🍷 suddenly fajjo held my hand and drag me to the stage where many people were dancing.
we both started dancing.After some time I went towards the counter and order another glass of wine i was totally drunk but still i was having my drink when a guy sat infront of me.
guy: Hello beautiful (he said with his disgusting look)
y/n: wh_at did you want huh?
guy: you i want you he said while inappropriatly touching her face.

y/n: h-ey what are you doing?
guy : let's dance together.he said and forcefully drag y/n to the stage.
she tried her best to set her free from his grip but he was stronger then her and she was drunk so can't do anything she doesn't know that wth was happening.suddenly someone punch that boy and he fell down on the floor it's non other than (kimtaehyung) .

Taehyung pov:
(i was here in a club having a mafia meeting
because I also have to deal with my mafia business this my dark side that no one know about it suddenly my eyes caught a familiar figure sitting on the bar counter when she turned around a little i saw that she is y/n what is she doing here and what kind of dress she is wearing i can feel the lustful eyes off many bastards here and suddenly a boy approach her and started touching her without her consent she tried to stop him but instead he forcefully draged her to the dance floor. My blood was boiling in anger . That's it you bastard you cross your all limits how dare you touch her i stand up from my place and pull y/n toward me and punch that bastard he fell down on the floor I stared beating him mercilessly i was so much angry and i had killed this bastard but i stopped with her voice"please let him go" i stop and held her wrist tightly and drag het outside i sign my guard's to bring her friend outside and they did as i said ,(outside the club)
Teahyung: (to his guards) drop her home safely.( And they left)

After that taehyung pinned y/n to the car and look deeply in her brown shining eyes
He was so angry at her but can't do anything but just look at her beautiful face.

Taehyung: What the hell are you here huh?
y/n: He's so bad( she said in her drunken voice)
Taehyung: what? about whom you are talking?
y/n: you know that kim taehyung no no cold ice bag,rude, he's so bad,he scolded me on my first day even though i didn't do anything.how can he talk to me like this.
(She said in her drunken voice being sad)

Taehyung: why you feel sad that he scold you?

y/n: ofcourse i am .I feel so bad . He's so bad.

Taehyung: what about him He also feels sad to see you with someone that much close .

y/n: what? but why he feels sad about me talk with someone and he's not someone he's my friend.

Taehyung: Oh really then who am i to you

y/n: I don't know what you are talking about.
okay let me go( she was about to go but again taehyung grab her hand and pinned her to car between his both hands and smashed his lips on her soft cherry lips,he started moving his lips and y/n was processing that what is happening but she don't know why she feels it so good so she also started kissing him back when he realize her lips moving he smiles between the kiss and the kiss become hot and passionate he was kissing her like there is no tomorrow after sometime taehyung broke the kiss both were breathing heavily)

After this taehyung place a kiss on her forehead and went to drop her to her apartment when he reached there he take her to her room and place her on the bed their face was so close y/n was in a deep sleep.taehyung said to himself.

Taehyung: why y/n why you made me like this the heartless mafia now caring for a girl you made me fall in love with you . Today you drive me crazy with your beautiful brown shining eyes that was making me weak .
you are really something y/n you are the first girl who made me feel like this.
Taehyung: " I Love You Y/N" i love you so much.
but i really want you to know that how much i love you but this is so early for you and I don't want to make you uncomfortable and i will surely Made you fall in love with me you are only mine last time he peck your forehead and Left from there....

so guys what would happened next.vote for the next part till then take care and have a sweet dreams.........bye