BONUS +2

3 YEARS LATER -

Akshara heaves a sigh of relief as finally Abhimanyu and the kids had left her tail and fallen asleep while cuddling each other.

AK - Thank god they are sleeping and I can finally breathe a little freely away from their constant nagging, even though I love them all very much but for the past few months, they had been annoying me to death, including Flash.

Akshara was in her last month of pregnancy, since the day Abhimanyu had heard about her pregnancy, he was very cautious, more than the first time, even though there were no complications. 

One Abhimanyu was already hard to handle but now she was dealing with four possessive and extra strict Abhimanyu and the team of his mini versions.

Akshara looks at the trio, who were snuggling close to each other and looked too cute. She quickly clicks a picture and then wards off evil with THU THU THU. She kisses their hair a good night and walks out of the room followed by Flash.

Flash had become sensitive as well, he would always be around Akshara and make sure she was ok, whenever she was in pain or needed help, somehow he would know and would bark loudly to get others attention.

While drinking water she reminiscences the day she had found out about her pregnancy. Abhimanyu and Akshara were contended with their life and never discussed having a new member in their family.

So when she first heard the news, she was very ecstatic but was a little troubled too, as she did not have many fond memories of her first pregnancy. She didn't know how to break this news to Abhimanyu and the kids.

But eventually, she decided to break this news as his birthday gift. She made him play the treasure hunt - home edition, where she had hidden clues to reach the gift and when he finally entered the kid's playroom, he was beyond shocked. 

The room was beautifully decorated with balloons, flowers, and fairy lights. A huge gift box was laying on the small table. Abhimanyu impatiently opened it and was dumbfounded to see little pair of shoes and a pair of onesies that spelled soon-to-be dad.

Abhimanyu could not think straight, He went blank and a few tears rolled down his cheeks, he couldn't form words and Akshara tensed a little, she started to tear up and blamed her hormones for that but soon Abhimanyu composed himself and hugged her tightly. He couldn't help himself, he picked her up in princess style and twirled with happiness, he was on cloud nine and peppered her with feather kisses. 

ABHI - Akshu, is this really true, I can't believe it, I...I am going to become a dad again. Akshu it's like God has given me a second chance to be by your side when you needed me the most. I have lost six years of fatherhood with Abhir and Ruhi but this time I am finally getting the chance to live the whole journey, especially walk that journey hand in hand with you.

Akshara was very emotional to say anything as she too felt the same. During her pregnancy, she wanted nothing but to be with Abhimanyu and embrace parenthood. They both have a chance to relive that journey, but this time, together. Abhimanyu wipes her tears and pulls her into a deep searing kiss. 

The next day when they broke the news to the kids, they were ecstatic to get another playmate and since then their weird questions came into existence as well, which were too hard and awkward for them to explain or answer.

Akshara's trance was broken as an arm gently yet protectively wrapped around her waist more precisely her baby bump. Abhimanyu kissed her cheeks and rested his head on her shoulder, nuzzling her neck.

Abhimanyu had gone all out with his extra cautiousness and care, day and night he would make sure that she was comfortable, and followed her routine well. He even catered to her constant mood swings, palate change, etc. He would frequently wake up at night to check up on her. Akshara was overwhelmed with his constant care and love, she felt so blessed to have Abhimanyu as her partner. No one could ever love her like Abhimanyu and she too loved him to the core.