OS - 1.12

ABHIRA - NOOO.......

Both Akshara and Abhimanyu woke up with a jerk, they were panting heavily, with foreheads covered in sweat. They were horror-struck, not able to comprehend the situation. They frantically looked around and found themselves in their own rooms which served as a realization of everything being their worst nightmare.

Akshara quickly checked on Abhir, who was sleeping peacefully beside her. Though she was relieved to see Abhir fit and fine, she still felt uneasy. She was breathing a little heavily and was still trembling from the nightmare. While on the other hand, Abhimanyu was on the verge of an anxiety attack, he quickly took his pills and tried to calm down but all he could think about was the very vivid nightmare.

Abhimanyu's restlessness was drawing him crazy, he needed to see them now. Without wasting a second, he quickly took his bike keys and left the Birla Mansion. 

After Reaching the Goenka villa, he climbed up the window to Akshara's room, desperately wanting to check their well-being. He was just going to see them from afar but just as he entered her room, a familiar petite body engulfed him in a tight hug.

Akshara was looking blankly at the sealing while caressing Abhir's hair with trembling hands, she wanted to call Abhimanyu and just listen to his voice to rest her unease but was still in shock from the nightmare and was still a little prejudiced by the notion of him not picking up her calls again. Just then she felt his presence, waking her from the trance. She looked toward the open window and saw him jump inside through it, without wasting a moment she leaped toward him.

Both Abhimanyu and Akshara calmed down in each other's embrace. Abhimanyu looks toward the bed and sighs in relief to find Abhir sleeping peacefully while a little smile was plastered on his cute pinkish face.

Akshara looks up at Abhimanyu while he pushes back some of her hair strands which were blocking his view of her beautiful face. 

ABHI - Akshu, I...

Before Abhimanyu could say anything, Akshara quickly tiptoed and kissed him. Abhimanyu was a little taken aback at first but soon reciprocated.

Their bodies pressed together heatedly against the wall, breathing heavily as their lips pressed together. They could taste their shared breath, and feel the thud of their combined heartbeat as they poured their deepest emotions into the kiss.

Akshara's lips were soft, almost silken, and pillowy against Abhimanyu's. He could feel the soft tickle of her breath beneath his nose, his fingers grazed through her hair. They deepened the kiss pouring all their love, passion, pain, and anguish into it, and tears started to flow freely from both their eyes.

Abhimanyu kisses her forehead lovingly and hugs her tightly, not wanting to be apart any longer. Akshara was no different, the nightmare had made her realize how much Abhir and Abhimanyu mattered to her, she could not imagine living in a world where either of them was not breathing. All the prejudices she had were shattered at once, as she saw Abhimanyu jump through the window. She finally took the last step forward, toward Abhimanyu which she still was a little hesitant to take before, and had wholeheartedly accepted him and their relationship.

AK - Abhi, If you ever pulled a stunt like back then, I am seriously gonna slap you senseless. 

ABHI - Akshu, I promise that I won't behave recklessly anymore and will never let my anger get the best of me.

AK - Abhi, now that we are giving each other another chance, I want to revise our vows. First and foremost we will trust each other unconditionally, if ever in doubt just communicate. Second, share everything be it good or bad, I don't want others to use it to their advantage or blackmail us again. Third, though I should have realized it sooner but anyway, for me only Abhir, you, and Ruhi are my family, my priority, the rest can go to hell, I don't give a Damm. Fourth and most important, I love you Abhi, hamesha forever.

Abhimanyu lightly chuckles and quickly pecks her lips while wiping her tears.

ABHI - Akshu, I love you too, and will keep loving you even after I die. I won't be able to neglect any patients as these hands were saved just so I could save lives but you, Junior, and Ru will always be my top priority, my family. I agree that my trauma and Maa's pitiful nature made me biased and do the unthinkable, and I will always be guilty and ashamed about it, but now that you have already helped her overcome her fears of not speaking her mind. She is now well capable to speak for herself and fight her own demons. I don't need to be her shield anymore. I am just gonna stick like a glue to you and never be apart from you.

Abhimanyu promises earnestly and seals it with another kiss. This time though he engulfs her in a searingly passionate kiss pouring all his love into it.

They part and move toward the bed, Abhimanyu caresses Abhir's hair and lightly pecks his forehead as a goodbye and was about to leave when Akshara pulls his hand, stopping him.

AK - Abhi, could you stay the night? The stress is overwhelming me and I won't rest easy until you reached home safely.

Abhimanyu just nods as he too wanted to stay with them. They both position themselves on either side of Abhir's sleeping figure. They just look at each other and then at Abhir, a smile lits their face as finally their little family is complete. They lightly engulf Abhir in a hug and soon fall asleep.

-~*~-

The rising sun casts a rosy hue across the morning sky, promising a new start. Birds were melodiously chirping, while sun rays lightly greeted Abhimanyu, waking him up. He opens his eyes to the most beautiful and serene view.

Abhir was sleeping peacefully on his torso, while Akshara was tightly hugging him by his waist. His eyes go wide as it drifts to a nearby wall clock and he realizes it's already 8 in the morning. He carefully releases himself from Akshara's clutches and slowly puts Abhir back on the bed, making sure to not disturb their sleep.

He writes a Post-it and kisses them both goodbye. He jumps out the window and directly leaves for the hospital.

After a few minutes, a persistent knocking on the door wakes Akshara up from her slumber. She instinctively looks toward the other side of the bed and feels dejected to find it empty, she was about to open the door while thinking last nights event to be a dream, but stops when she sees a post it on the mirror.

Akshara quickly takes the note and reads it while a beautiful smile appears on her lips.

NOTE -

Akshu, 

good morning jaan. 

Sorry for leaving so hastily as I had an operation scheduled and no, last night was not a dream so no takebacks. Don't change your mind as you will be stuck with me hamesha forever 💕.

Please come to the hospital at noon with Abhir, I have scheduled some tests before I can confirm his operation dates. Please don't stress, you are not alone anymore I will be always there for you and I will not let our baby suffer.

Give my love to Junior and Junior ki amma.

Love you, Jaan 🌻💕.

Akshara was smiling ear to ear, when the knocks got louder, successfully gaining her attention. She quickly walks up to the door, slightly opening it.

NAV - Akshara, what took you so long to open the door? And what is actually wrong with you, why are you suddenly acting so distant from me?

Akshara just gives him a cold shoulder and goes to wake Abhir up.

------------------------------

Hello lovely readers 💙,

Did you like the update. Please vote share and dont forget to comment down your thoughts about the update and the whole os.

Even though I have some complains from today's episode but overall it was okay. I am so happy that all ss is given to Abhira today. Its a start, I finally feel that after 4 months the story is finally moving. Just hope that after all the milk the writers have spilt, they will show us something good now. Take steps toward Abhira reunion and stop their nav jaap. We got it, that he is an acha admi, acha papa so just stop already.

Anyway, this story is about to end so stay tuned till then. Thank you all for always being so supportive and liking my story. It means a lot to me.