They meet your parents

Micheal~
-your father was in town for a business meeting so you thought it was the perfect time to introduce Micheal to him.
-you where so nervous but Micheal was rather calm.
-you met at a restaurant. They both got along well discussing old films. At the end they bickered over who was going to pay the bill. Your dad snuck off the the "restroom" and paid while up.

Trevor~
-you never got along with your mum. She kicked you out on your 16th birthday along with your little brother.
-your brother had been the one that told you he had seen your mother at the bar you and Trevor visited frequently.
-so your plan was to go down there and shove it in your mums face you had actually found someone.
-she immediately looked at you when you walked in. She came up and served yous. At the end Trevor yelled her name and flipped her off while carrying your drunk ass out the bar.

Franklin~
-he knew your parents before yous even started dating.
-both of them seeing him as his own son.
-your mother was always making an extra portion of food to make Franklin feel bad not staying for dinner.

Lamar~
-you and Franklin never met your dad so he only met your mum.
-your mum liked Lamar, she was a little worried knowing what he does but none the less she liked him as long as he made you happy.
-your aunt fucking adores Lamar. They both tease Franklin together.

Wade~
-you had two mothers, and wade being wade was fucking hyped to meet them. "I ALWAYS TOLD TREVOR SOME PEOPLE HAD 2 MOTHERS"
-you invited your parents for meal at your apartment. Wade was so exited he couldn't stop asking "are they almost here yet"
-your mum loved him thinking he was adorable. Your mom "he's a little hyper don't you think.". But in the end they where happy you found somebody.

Steve~
-it was by pure coincidence that Steve met your parents. It's not that you hated your parents or anything it's just your dad worked for the IIA and you hadn't told Steve... or your dad.
-you where out for a walk on the beach with Steve when you heard your name being called. Before you could turn your mum had wrapped you in a hug.
-your mum really liked Steve but your dad not so much. "Why FIB?" "You know my assistant is your age" "you know the IIA and FIB don't get along" "he does anything I'll fucking torture him to death"... your mum liked him though.

Dave~
-your parents had been dead since you where a teen. Micheal being the one to raise you. (Good big bro)
-the closest you and Micheal ever had to parents after that was a middle aged lady who took yous in whenever you needed a place to stay.
-she popped up unannounced just after a year of dating Dave. The poor man got interviewed for like two hours. Overall she liked him. But did threaten him a few times.

Lester~
-you where an orphan. You weren't adopted until the orphanage director decided fuck it and adopted you on your 16th.
-he's a very protective man. So introducing him to Lester... not top of your list.
-Lester wanted to meet him so you arranged to have a meal at your fathers home. Your dad thinks he's alright. He's just happy you've finally found your happiness in life.

Devin~
-oh boy. Your step dad was the only parent in your life after your mum died.
-Devin went in all confident. You step dad made it very clear very quickly that he was the main man in your life not Devin.
-it was like a fucking war. You reminded your father that he can't protect you forever. Devin just kinda sat there while you and step dad yelled at each other. It ended when Devin told him that he can stay main man (till he dies).