Jealousy

Micheal~
-7/10
-will only get jealous if another person is like straight up openly flirting with you.
-will come up behind you and make his gun a little visible to scare the person off.

Trevor~
-100/10
-this man is a walking jealousy machine, someone just has to look at you and Trevor will get jealous.
-he will beat the shit out of them. Just walks up behind you then tackles whoever it might be.
-he once rugby tackled Wade because in Trevor's words "he got half a step to close"

Franklin~
-4/10
-won't really bother unless the guy is properly up against you trying to hug your or give you a kiss.
-will remind the guy that your already taken, he will avoid violence unless the person initiates it first.

Lamar~
-8/10
-can get really jealous at times. He doesn't even realise it.
-he will come up behind you and slap your ass going "my ass not yours" to the guy talking to you.

Wade~
-uhh/10
-he doesn't quite know what jealousy is. Jealousy to him is just confusion.
-he will just be confused why someone is hitting on you. You'll have to get away from him yourself my amigo.

Steve~
-10/10
-he will get really jealous if someone talks to you for too long.
-will come up and start talking about his job in the FIB and tv hosting and all that shit. The person eventually backs off.

Dave~
-sad/10
-he just gets sad and thinks your gonna leave him for whoever the fuck is flirting with you.
-you to his surprise drag him over and introduce him as your boyfriend who works in the FIB.

Lester~
-5/10
-he just gets stressed and angry.
-will do some digging find out who they are and ruin that persons life 😐

Devin~
-3/10
-he doesn't need to get jealous. Who in there right fucking mind is gonna hit on DEVIN WESTONS significant other.
-even if they do hit on you he just pops out of nowhere and makes himself well known.