Would they cheat

Micheal~

-it's a possibility but at the same time he tries to be better.
-he would cheat once or twice realise how upset you got then never do it again.
-realising that if he cheated again you would leave. And he can't live without you.

Trevor~

-yeah. Sorry
-he would until you leave him, the minute he realised you left all hell broke loose.
-he swore he'd never cheat on you again, he was scared you'd leave him.

Franklin~

-you'd defo catch him looking at other girls but he'd never actually cheat on you.
-he loves you too much for that and he knows you'll beat his ass if he does.

Lamar~

-yes. Once.
-beginning of your relationship he didn't think it was serious so he had a one night stands with a hooker.
-he's not done it again though.

Wade~

-nope, dear god no.
-he loves you to much.
-he might go to a strip club but you don't mind. You know he'd never actually cheat on you. (You and me both know it's just Trevor's distraction)

Steve~

-nope, he's too busy for cheating.
-and deep down inside, he hates the idea. He wants a serious partner. So he will be a serious partner in return.

Dave~

-nope. Just nope.
-he's a serious man he would never do it.
-he hates the idea of it. Hell even thinking about it makes him sick.

Lester~

-No, he can't imagine it.
-for fuck sake if you told him he'd be in a relationship when he was a child he would laugh in your face, so the idea of losing you because of him doing something stupid would ruin him.
-but in all reality he wouldn't cheat.

Devin~

-surprisingly no.
-he will most definitely check out other females.
-but i can't see him cheating he just can't be fucked to be honest.

I'd fucking whoop my partners ass if they cheated.

Love you all!
~The Headcannon Queen