How you met

Micheal~

You met via Solomon. You had worked as his assistant for many years. So when a new face showed up working for Solomon you felt kinda jealous. But it didn't take long for you to warm up to the stranger you now knew as Micheal. You both became good friends during his time working with Solomon.

Trevor~

You worked as a bartender at the strip club. You where good friends with the manager so when he didn't leave his office at the end of the day you grew worried and went in to check on him. When you entered you where faced with a man you had seen walk in earlier that day. He introduced himself as your new boss Trevor Phillips.

Franklin~

You both knew each other growing up. You, him and Lamar would *cough* work *cough* together. You had a beautiful friendship.

Lamar ~

You where Franklins little sister. It took Franklin a while for him to let you meet Lamar, but when he did you where both inseparable. Going out on drug deals together hell you where there when he got Chop.

Wade~

You worked in an ice cream store in Los Santo. A man who looked like he hadn't showered in months walked in with a guy who had many piercings and tattoos. They walked towards you, the guy with piercings bouncing like a 5 year old. "What do you want Wade" the older man grumbled. 'Wade' as you now knew him looked at you smiling ear to ear. "What do you recommend" he asked. "Uhh personally I like chocolate" you replied trying to be as professional as you can to the fully grown five year old. "I'll have chocolate then"

Steve ~

You were hired by the FIB to be an assistant to Agent Haines. You where desperate for a job and had always wanted to work as an agent. So an assistant was just the bottom step to a brighter future in your eyes. Until you met your boss. Steve Haines. He would always remind you that you where just and assistant nothing more nothing less. But to your many denials you liked Steve more than you would like. So you stayed.

Dave ~

Micheal De Santas little sister. You met Dave when he had helped Micheal move to Los Santos after the 'Brad and Trevor' situation. You had taken a liking to the older man so you stayed in contact after everything settled down.

Lester~

You where an FIB hacker working with Dave and Steve. You where introduced to Lester to help him with breaking into the government building since you had all the layouts. You and Lester though, well you pair did not like each other. Always competing with information on the mission. Ending with either Steve or Micheal telling you all to shut up.

Devin~
It started with bumping into each other in a designer store. You where there hunting for a dress to attend a party for you sisters birthday. You turned the corner only to bump into someone. "I'm so sorry" you apologised quickly. Looking up to face a man you swear you'd seen before. "It's alright your lucky your hot" he smiled making you look back down blushing. "Cute dress here let me buy it for you" he took the dress out your hand, before you could argue he was already handing cash to the cashier.

If Devin is gonna buy we a dress I'd gladly go out with the bastard.

Love you all~ The Headcannon Queen