Asking out

Micheal~

He asked you out, he took you out to a random but nice dinner, and at the end he asked you out for a proper date.

Trevor~

He just straight up came to the bar and told you that it was a date. You didn't complain and poured drinks for you both.

Franklin~

You asked him out. It was obvious he liked you. So you just asked him if he wanted to go to a basketball game that Lamar was playing in. Lamar fell flat on his ass so it was a good time.

Lamar~

He asked if you wanted to go on a drug dealing date. What's that you ask. Well you go make a drug deal. Take the drugs home. Take said drugs. Make out while high as shit.

Wade~

He came back to the store like 20 times before you finally asked him out. He agreed almost crying. From happiness. You walked along the beach, Wade being face deep in ice cream.

Steve~

Now see neither of you wanted to admit you had both had a crush on each other. He was to proud for that. Plus you were meant to be his assistant. So when he came to you and asked if you wanted to go on a date. You where shocked and filled with many emotions. When you said yes he too was surprised. He stood there wide eyed as you walked off.

Dave~

You asked him if he wanted to have a film day at yours. You and him both classed it as a date. Much to Micheal's annoyance.

Lester~

When the government building shit was over and done with, Lester felt upset at the idea of you leaving. You'd be back at work but under suspicion now. Before you could pack up your computer Lester walked in and sat next to you. "Wanna see who has better gaming skills" he asked. "It's a date" you smiled back at him.

Devin~

He immediately asked you out on a date, when you left the clothes store with him, he literally just went "there's a restaurant down the street you wanna go" he asked. You where stunned but went with him anyway. He paid for everything.

I mean if he's gonna pay for everything fuck yeah.

Love you all- The Headcannon Queen