How you sleep

Micheal~

-Micheal has nightmares very often so he doesn't want to hurt you while having said nightmares, so you normally sleep face to face just a little bit apart.

Trevor~

-he just sleeps on top of you. Be impressed you haven't died in your sleep yet.
-he will just walk in to the bedroom, you'll be laying in bed and he will just yeet himself on top of you.

Franklin~

-you guys sleep in a spooning position that goes in the order of, Franklin, you then chop.
-if either of you get fed up of chop you'll just push him off the bed and cuddle up together.

Lamar~

-he's the kinda guy that'll fall asleep facing you but then you'll wake up with his feet in your face.
-you once strapped him down to the bed when he fell asleep just to see what would happen. When you awoke his feet were still in your face.

Wade~

-he will wake up on the floor. He tries not to but you start of spooning and he just slowly rolls off the bed.
-you feel bad when you wake up and he's drooling onto the floor.
-he's defo a little spoon.

Steve~

-you sleep on his chest and with his arms around you.
-he believe it or not also gets nightmares. So when he does, he ends up laying on your chest.
-you both have a bad habit of falling asleep on the couch some times. You just cuddle up as best as you can. One of your hands draping over the edge holding on his.

Dave~

-you guys sleep back to back.
-he might hold you hand at time. But other than that he's not much of a guy for cuddling or that in bed.
-unless it's freezing fucking cold then maybe a little snuggle.

Lester~

-he doesn't sleep.
-and if he does sleep, take it in people it's a sight you'll see very rarely.
-he has a bad habit of falling asleep in his chair so normally you guys never have time to cuddle or anything. But if you do it's normally just face to face.

Devin~

-this man holds you, tightly. Like this man is weirdly scared that you'll either A) fall out the bed or B) leave in the middle of the night.
-he normally spoons you, him being the big spoon obv.
-but if you wanna be big spoon he'll be hesitant but still do it.

I'll sleep in any fucking position.
Love you all!
~The Headcannon Queen