⚽️James Maddison x Ben Chilwell⚽️

For Masongrealish 🤍

Summer.
Summer break.
Vacation.
Greece.
Crete.
Hotel.
Relax time.
Beach.
Sea.

Now that was more like it.

The 22/23 season was an up and down but somehow still amazing.

But he was also happy that it was summer break now and he could have a little getaway with his boyfriend.

Since he played for Leicester and his boyfriend for Chelsea it was really hard for them to actually spend proper couple time during the season. So the summer break was heaven for them.

He squeaked a little after he felt water on his skin while he was trying to sunbath at the beach.

„Ben Chilwell!"

„Sorry, babe" his boyfriend only laughed at him and shook his head once more so even more water drops fell onto his skin from the wet hair.

"Leave it! I am trying to sunbath." He said, still with amusement in his voice.

"Nope, only if you come in the water with me." Ben looked at him with puppy eyes and how on earth could he say no this?

"Fine, but only for a few minutes. I need some tan. I am literally a vampire."

"Well I would not eat garlic then." Ben grinned and ran directly into the water.

And summer break was there to relax?
Not with someone named Ben Chilwell.

And summer break was there to relax?Not with someone named Ben Chilwell

Pretty short but I still hoped you liked it.

As football has their summer break atm I also started summer holidays here in Germany today (at least where I live. It's a bit different here within the country lmao)😍😍
But I am so happy haha
No more school for six and a half weeks!!!

Have a great day:)