🏎️Max Verstappen x Daniel Ricciardo 🏎️

For SashaSWrites 🤍
(I absolutely love you!! You're such an amazing person. I love your books sm and thank u for your help on Insta all the time<3)

„Maxieee"

Oh good. What has he done?

„Yes, Danny?" Max asked and drank another bit of his water.

„Can we get married in Vegas?"

Sorry, what now?
Max spat the water out, chocked and looked confused and also a bit concerned at Daniel.
He knew that the Australian was crazy, but that crazy? Really?

"Why?" He simply asked because he was just too stunned to speak. He didn't expect something like that from Daniel.

"Because we love each other?" was Daniel now the one in confusion.

"I know, Danny, but you also know that we can't do that." "And why?" "The FIA, Red Bull." "You mean the media?" "Daniel..."

Max looked at his fiancé with a sad look. He knew that Daniel wanted to marry him as soon as possible but before max had ended his career that probably wouldn't be happening.

Max always had wanted to take Daniels last name and how on earth should he tell the FIA that he would drive under the name Ricciardo now? And how would the media react? He didn't want to imagine.

"I am scared too Max but maybe it's time for us to show. Maybe it's time for a gay couple to come out. Maybe the whole sports community needs that.
I am not going to force you to anything but...well...its Vegas." Daniel said looking at him.

Daniel really didn't want to force Max to anything but they've been engaged for over a year now and he was so done waiting.

"I know, Danny. But we just can't!", Max said with a strong voice and sat up from the sofa. "But why? Give me one good reason? And not the media. You always wanted to come out!", Daniel glared at him.

Max didn't like the tension between them right now. He didn't like to fight because of his childhood.

"Danny, please." Max mumbled: "Can we please not fight?" "Not my fault!" the older one said grumpy.

"Don't you love me anymore, or what? I thought that it was us against the world!?" Daniel's voice was angry. But more because he was angry at the society they lived in.

He knew what for a big step it would be if they really came out. But he just couldn't handle the hiding anymore. He wanted to show his love for Max.

Max looked at Daniel with disbelief. "Obviously I love you, you stupid idiot!", he screamed and then stormed of to their bedroom.

He would definitely not have this kind of conversation.

He slammed the door and sat down onto the bed.

Daniel couldn't be serious. He knew that he had had an hard time last season. McLaren treated him wrong and now he didn't even have a real seat. Max knew that Daniel was mad about it. He also would've loved a real seat for his fiancé. . But this was no reason to be so moody all the time.

Sometimes he really thought Daniel was on his period.

Max did understand Daniel though. He also wanted to come out. He wanted to show his love for the Australian to the world. But he was scared. Obviously. There's never been a gay couple in sports, so it was really frightening.

But maybe it was really time. And a Wedding in Vegas didn't sound too bad after all.

A knock on the door brought Max back into reality.

"Yes?" he asked. A brown curled head showed up in the doorframe. "Hey...can I come in?", Daniel quietly asked. "Sure!" Max smiled and nodded.

He wasn't mad at Daniel. How could he be? It was Daniel.

"I am sorry for what I said earlier." Daniel murmured: "I know that you love me. I was just so sad because I love Vegas and everything". "It's alright. I can understand. I don't want to wait any longer either." Max said while looking his partner into the eyes. "So what do you say. Wedding in Vegas? We better start planning." The Dutch said.

Daniels eyes went wide. Was his fiancé for real?
"Really?", he almost screamed.
"Really!" Max said.

They almost fell over as Daniel jumped onto Max to hug him.

"I love you, Daniel!"
"I love you too, Max!"

I know that this is really short, so I am sorry

I know that this is really short, so I am sorry. I still hope you liked it though?
Let me know in the comments<3

Since school has started this week I don't know when I am able to upload here something. I'll try to write once a week but with all of the exams coming up it's a bit difficult. But I'll try my best xx