🏎️Oscar Piastri x Max Verstappen🏎️

Oscar rushed from the press conference to his motorhome. He really wanted to be alone. Even though he enjoyed being home and as much as he loved listen to this amazing crowd cheering on him he just wanted to be alone. He still didn't like people.

That may sound weird but it is what it is. Oscar is an pretty introverted person and he always felt a certain type of panic when he was in a crowed place.
So this amazing crowd here in Melbourne gave him a not so little headache.

„So, you're the Netherlands grid kid for Daniil Kvyat?" a voice came from behind that made Oscar jump. Why couldn't he just be alone for at least five minutes?

He didn't expect someone to follow him. Especially not him. He always thought that Max didn't like him, especially because he basically kicked his best friend of the grid. It was no secret that Max and Daniel are really close and Oscar would understand if Max didn't like him. Although Daniel had told Oscar that it wasn't his fault with all of the McLaren and Alpine stuff he still felt guilty. And he probably would forever because that is just Oscar. Feeling guilty for things he shouldn't feel guilty for.

He turned around and saw a smiling Max in front of him. "I guess?" It was more of a question but Oscar didn't know how to act in front of Max. In fact he didn't know how to act in front of most of the drivers from the grid since nobody barely talks to him.

"Wanna be a grid kit for me aswelle? I mean I am also from Holland. It would fit." Max grinned. Oscars cheeks immediately turned red. "I-I don't know?" Again it was more a question but Max seemed as he couldn't care less about that.

Oscar liked Max. Not because he was an excellent driver but just because he was Max. He would obviously never admit that he had a crush on the Dutch but deep inside he knew.

"Well I need a no or a yes. 'I don't know' is not an answer." Max chuckled and made Oscar blush more. "Well...erm-yes?" Shit-why in gods name did he say yes now. That was so embarrassing. Max would laugh at him, straight away. He would tell his own team first, then the McLaren team, then the paddock and then soon everyone would laugh at him and know that he's just a little fan boy who doesn't deserve to be in-

"Oscar? You still in the same dimension?" Max snipped with his finger to get Oscars attention back. The behaviour of the younger one made him worried. He had realised that he was in another world quite often and Max wanted to find out why. And also because he thought that Oscar was a really attractive and lovely young lad. But that is just a little side aspect.

"Yeah, sorry.", the McLaren driver said. "Do you, like I mean, was that it? Or do you really want to talk to me?" The Australian shyly added. "No I actually wanted to know if you're free tonight? So I can get to know you better? Maybe we can have some dinner together if you'd like?", Max asked directly, he didn't want to make it too awkward. Especially for the other one.

"You want to have dinner with me?" Oscar was confused. Why would someone like Max Verstappen want to have dinner with someone like him?

"Yeah, otherwise I wouldn't have asked." Max chuckled. "So are you free?" Oscar just nodded. "Okay, perfect. I'll meet you at seven in the Lobby"
And with that Max disappeared and left a confused Oscar behind.

He will go out for dinner with Max Verstappen?
He will go out for dinner with Max Verstappen!

———————————————————————————
I don't know what this is tbh😂😂
Either way it's complete shit or it's okay lol
But I just wanted to try and write some English. I hope you enjoy it:)

And the press conference with Oscar and Max today just seemed perfect haha

Btw you will read A LOT about Oscar in this book. He's my favourite driver haha

Have a good day/night<3