🏎️Arthur Leclerc x Oscar Piastri🏎️

Because it's Oscars birthdayyy🤍
Thanks to SashaSWrites for the idea to write this oneshot with Arthur<3

„Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Oscar, happy birthday to you!" everybody from McLaren sung and Oscar could feel his cheeks turning reed immediately. He felt so embarrassed.

"Thank you, everyone." He still smiled and gave Lando an 'help me out of here' look when the song 22 by Taylor Swift began to play. Lando just laughed at him and vibed to the music. He was such a kid sometimes.

"Happy Birthday, buddy." Lando smiled at him after they left the garage and hugged him properly. "Our baby driver is 22 now." the Brit laughed. "Yeah, thank you. But still, I am only one and a half years younger than you!" "You're still the youngest on the grid." Lando shrugged and laughed straight away after he saw Oscars face.

Even though Oscar didn't like attention it was still a great day. Even some of the fans sung him happy birthday. He was really happy about that. Sometimes he still felt unwelcomed or unwanted because of the Daniel thing.

After he got home he went a bit through social media and saw how many people congratulated him and said that they were proud of him.

Happiness.

That was all Oscar felt at the moment. Maybe he really would be accepted by the fans one day. Maybe they would forgive him someday that he kicked Daniel out.

His door bell brought him back to real life.
Who was that? Oscar can't remember that he had invited someone over.

He made his way to his door and as he opened it a big smile appeared on his face. It was Arthur. One of his best friends. Not only in motorsports but also in general.

"Arthur! What are you doing here?!", he said in surprise but happy voice. "Surprise! Happy Birthday!" Arthur almost screamed and gave Oscar a big hug. "As if I would miss the birthday of my favourite Aussie. And now you're in Italy, so it was the easiest thing to get here. Come on, I've got cake! Some real cake, not what McLaren gave you. That looked like a tractor rolled over it. Mine is way better. Just chocolate by the way. Specific for you!"

Oscar laughed as he followed Arthur to his living room. That was just completely the Monegasque. Talking, talking and talking. But that's also why it fits so perfectly between them.

Arthur talks and talks and talks.
Oscar listens and listens and listens.

Oscar is feeling 22😂It is the baby's of the grid birthday

It is the baby's of the grid birthday

I just realise that literally every oneshot here in this book is about Oscar💀
I just can't help myself, he's my fav, I am sorry lmao

I hope you like the oneshot?
Let me know in the comments<3

PS: I am planning on writing a football oneshot here in the next couple days since I've only posted F1 here haha