🏎️Oscar Piastri x Max Verstappen🏎️

Hey Lando
Can you tell Zak that I won't make it to the fan stage today? My stomach is not in the best shape atm...sorry

Fuck.

If his stomach made more trouble he would definitely throw up.

Why now? There couldn't be any worse timing than on this Friday morning. He had to perform today. In FP1 and also in qualifying for the race on Sunday. This wasn't the best state to be in for that.

His phone made a noise. Probably Lando.

Heyyyy
Already done it:)
Get well soon!
Tell me if you can't make it to FP1 and/or qualifying. Hope everything will be alright till that.
The team wishes you well!

Okay, one less thing he had to worry about.
Maybe he should ask for some medicine because it was getting a lot worse in the past few minutes.

Oscar lay with closed eyes on the bed and tried to find a comfortable position where his stomach wouldn't hurt so much.

But while he was trying that a knock in his door stopped him.

Who's bothering him now?
Can't he please just be alone for one or two hours. Afterwards he should feel better. Hopefully.

He slowly made his way to open the door, ready to ask for some private time and silence but stopped as he saw who was standing there.

Max Verstappen. His boyfriend. Great.

"When we're you planning on telling me that you're sick?!" Max asked without even saying hello and making his way into his boyfriends room.

"How did you even find out?", Oscar simply ignored the question and closed the door. "Lando told me." Max said. "Traitor.", was all the Aussie said to this.

Max rolled his eyes. "Why didn't you tell me?" "Didn't want to annoy you. You have media stuff to do and other things like that. It's not like I am a five year old child who can't take care of himself.", Oscar said, his voice had an slightly angry sound.

He was so done with people seeing him as a baby. He was 22 years old. Deep inside he knew that Max was only worried and not treating hime like a baby. The Dutch never did that. But he sometimes felt like the media made him the baby.

Yes he was shy. Yes he was introverted but that was no reason to always make him seen like he is a baby.

Before Max could've said anything against his boyfriends words Oscar ran into the bathroom. His stomach really turned upside down. Worst timing of all time.

Max rushed after his boyfriend to find him throwing up in the toilet. He saw his boyfriends only once being this sick and it was really awful. Oscar wasn't able to leave the bed for whole three days. Hopefully this wouldn't take as long.

He sat down next to Oscar and rubbed one of his hands gently over the Australians back.

"You better?", the Dutchman soothed while stroking his other hand through Oscars hair. The Aussie looked terribly exhausted. He really must be in a bad shape. "Mhm.", Oscar murmured and got up with Max' help.

He quickly brushed his teeth. The taste of throwing up was disgusting.

"Do you need anything?", the Dutch asked and helped Oscar to lay down comfortably in the bed. "Maybe some medicine? I don't know if they have anything though." Oscar simply said before closing his eyes. Exhausted. This day couldn't get anymore worse.

"Will be right back", Max said, grabbed the Keycard and left.

After around ten minutes the older one came back with a package of medicine. "Take one for now. If it's not better in an hour then you can take another one." "Who said that?", Oscar asked while taking the pill with some water. "The team doctor of McLaren.", Max shrugged.

"You went to the McLaren garage?!", Oscar looked at his boyfriend with big eyes. "Yeah...but you might have to tell them now why I am with you though. I thought you had told them. Otherwise I wouldn't have gone there but asked Lando instead.", Max said and placed himself next to the Aussie in the bed.

He pulled his boyfriend closer to him, placed the younger ones head on his chest and wrapped his arms around him.

"I thought you didn't want me to tell them. I don't know.", Oscar said. "Well, you can. You don't need to hide us if you don't want to.", Max smiled and placed a kiss on his hair. "Okay.", the younger one simply said and closed his eyes again.

But for real this time. Sleeping would help him, he was sure. As long as he was ready for qualifying everything was okay.

Max stroked his hand through his boyfriends hair again. He smiled as he saw the younger one relaxing completely in his arms. Sometimes he asked himself how he got so lucky. Oscar was really the perfect boyfriend.

Was a good qualifying for McLaren🧡Very happy for Lando and Oscar!

Very happy for Lando and Oscar!

This oneshot has been written in the middle of the night so I am sorry if there are any mistakes haha

But after Lando explained why he was solo at the fan stage because Oscar had a stomachache or something like that I had to write a oneshot about it. Since Oscar is my favorite driver that wasn't a problem at all. And to pair him up with Max? Nothing easier than that😂
They're my fav pair even though we've never had any content of those two together lmao
Expect for the press conference.

Hope you guys enjoyed the oneshot?
Let me know in the comments<3