🏎️Lando Norris x Sacha Fenestraz (F1 x F E)🏎️

For kaymills123 🤍

"This car is a ducking useless tractor", he heard someone screaming and he immediately knew who it was.

Lando Norris, his boyfriend.

He sighed slightly and made his way to his boyfriend's drivers room. He'd need more than a few hugs to cheer him up now.

Lando's race was a complete desaster. He had an incident on the first lap and was forced to box directly after. He started 3rd but ended the race in 17th position. This was shit and Sacha knew that too.

McLaren's performance was bad, really bad and he was really, really sorry for his boyfriend. McLaren did shit and their drivers had to pay for that.
In his opinion two very talented drivers were wasted.

"Thank good you're here!", he suddenly heard someone behind him which brought him back to reality and he turned around. He looked into dark, kind of scared, brown eyes.

Oscar Piastri.

"I don't know what's going on with him but he's just...I am afraid of him at the moment. He won't leave his room and he really punched the wall this time. There is a little whole too.", the Aussie nervously laughed: "I got some hot chocolate because it always helps me to calm down but you are way better for this job than me." and with that the younger one handed him a cup of hot chocolate.
"Good luck with him, I am out." Oscar said and disappeared.

He wasn't mad at him or anything. He understood him. He would disappear too if he didn't know Lando that well.

Cautiously he knocked on the door and waited for it to be opened.

But nothing happened.

"Lando, I know that you're in there. Please let me in.", he said and hoped the other one would not listen to music.

"Sacha!", he heard a relived sigh as the door was opened and he got pulled inside of the room immediately after.

"Hey, Babe!", he gave Lando a small but meaningful kiss and smiled slightly at him. "How are you?"
"Super great.", the Brit said ironically. "No, I am just so frustrated and done with everything! Like come on. This car is just...shit!"

The breathing of the Brit started to get heavier as he complained about this tractor.

Without saying anything Sacha pulled his boyfriend into a hug. He heard Lando's breathing getting slower within every second.

"I've got hot chocolate.", Sacha smiled and heard Lando chuckle slightly before he pulled away from the hug. "Thank you. Where did you get it?", the Brit asked. "I don't know. Oscar gave it to me as he saw me getting to you." "Oh shit. I should maybe write an apology to him. He was just trying to help me."

Lando's face changed quickly and he reached out for his phone.

"Yes, you should definitely do that. The poor boy was terrified.", he couldn't help himself but he started to laugh. "Oops.", Lando laughed as well. Maybe he should've told Oscar that bit of his personality.

And FINALLY another oneshot hahaSorry but I have been busy with school

Sorry but I have been busy with school.
But now I don't have any exams so I am going to update more often:)

I hope you liked the oneshot?
Let me know in the comments:)

I hope you all have a great week<3