He recorded the video?!

{In the park}

Y/n sat on the bench with Jungwon, her arms wrapped around him as he buried his face in her shoulder, his grip on her tightening with every passing moment. She could feel the tension in his body, the weight of the embarrassment and shame he was feeling. She knew he was trying to hold back tears, but she didn't want him to.

"It's okay," she whispered soothingly, "It's not your fault. They're just being mean."

"But I look like an idiot," he muttered, his voice muffled by her shoulder.

"No, you don't," Y/n reassured him, "You were just having fun. There's nothing wrong with that."

Jungwon slowly pulled away from her, his eyes red from tears. "I just don't know how to face everyone at school," he said, his voice shaky.

Y/n cupped his face in her hands, making him look at her. "You don't have to face them alone," she said firmly, "I'm here for you, and so is Sunghoon. We'll face it together, okay?"

Jungwon nodded, a small smile appearing on his lips. "Thank you," he whispered.

Y/n smiled back at him, feeling grateful to be able to support him. She knew that they were in this together, and that they would get through it, no matter what.

Y/n picked up the phone and answered her friend's call. "Hey, what's up?" she asked.

"Hey, Y/n. I just noticed you weren't in school today. Is everything okay?" her friend asked with concern.

"Yeah, I'm with Jungwon right now," Y/n replied, glancing at her shy boyfriend, who was still hugging her tightly.

"Jungwon? Do you mean your boyfriend in that video?" her friend asked, surprised.

Y/n sighed. "Yeah, that's him. Look, it's been a tough day for him. Can we talk later?"

"Sure, no problem. Take care of him, okay?" her friend said before hanging up.

Y/n put her phone away and turned to Jungwon, gently stroking his hair. "Don't worry, baby. We'll get through this together. I won't let anyone hurt you," she whispered.

Jungwon leaned his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes, feeling comforted by her words. "Thank you, Y/n," he whispered back.

Y/n smiled softly and kissed his forehead. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," Jungwon replied, his voice barely audible.

They stayed like that for a while, just holding each other and enjoying the peace and quiet of the park.

{Couple of hours later}

Y/n and Jungwon spent the whole day in the park, walking around and exploring different areas. They even stopped by a vendor to get some ice cream, which helped lift Jungwon's spirits. Y/n could tell that he was still feeling down from the video, but she was glad that he was at least enjoying their time together.

As they walked, they talked about different things, from their future goals to their favorite movies. Y/n listened intently to Jungwon's thoughts and opinions, knowing that he didn't always feel comfortable sharing them with others. She loved how caring and thoughtful he was, and how he always put others before himself.

Eventually, the sun started to set and they knew it was time to head home. As they walked back, Y/n noticed that Jungwon seemed more at ease than he had been earlier in the day. She hoped that their time together had helped him forget about the video, even if just for a little while.

Once they arrived at Jungwon's house, Y/n hugged him tightly and told him that she was proud of him for getting through the tough day. Jungwon smiled and thanked her for being there for him, and they said their goodbyes.

As Y/n walked home, she thought about how much she cared for Jungwon and how important it was to support those you love, especially when they're going through a tough time. She promised herself that she would always be there for him, no matter what.

{On the next day}

Jungwon's mom entered his room and gently shook him, "Jungwon, it's time to wake up for school," she said.

Jungwon groaned and turned away from her, "Mom, I don't feel well," he said, pretending to cough.

"Are you feeling sick?" his mom asked with concern.

Jungwon nodded weakly, "Yeah, I think I caught a cold or something."

His mom touched his forehead to check for a fever and then sighed, "Okay, you can stay home today, but you need to rest and get better."

Jungwon nodded and waited for his mom to leave before he let out a sigh of relief. He didn't want to go to school and face the humiliation from the video that was circulating online.

As he lay in bed, he couldn't help but feel guilty for skipping school, but the thought of facing his classmates made him feel even worse then he heard the doorbell ring, so he went downstairs.

Jungwon opened the door and saw Heeseung standing there with a serious expression on his face. "Hey Jungwon, can we talk?" Heeseung asked, looking directly at him.

Jungwon hesitated for a moment, but then he nodded and stepped aside to let Heeseung come in. Heeseung walked past him and sat down on the couch, gesturing for Jungwon to sit down as well.

"I heard about what happened, with the video and everything," Heeseung said, his tone gentle. "And I just wanted to check in on you, see how you're doing."

Jungwon was surprised by Heeseung's kindness. He had never expected the Playboy to be concerned about him. "I'm okay, I guess," he muttered, unsure of what else to say.

Heeseung nodded. "Look, I know we haven't been friends for long, and I know I haven't been the best person to you in the past, but I want you to know that I'm here for you. If you need anything, just let me know."

Jungwon looked at Heeseung, surprised by his words. He had always thought of Heeseung as the popular, carefree guy who didn't care about anyone else's feelings. But now, seeing the sincerity in his eyes, Jungwon realized he might have misjudged him.

"Th-Thank you," Jungwon stammered, still unsure of how to react.

Heeseung smiled, a genuine one. "No problem. We're friends now, right?"

Jungwon nodded, feeling grateful for Heeseung's unexpected kindness. Maybe things weren't so bad after all.

{Two hours later}

Jungwon was surprised to see Y/n at his doorstep. She came in and hugged him tightly. But then, she noticed Heeseung sitting on the couch, and her mood changed. Jungwon could tell that something was wrong.

Y/n's eyes flickered from Jungwon to Heeseung and back to Jungwon again. She hugged him tighter and said, "I'm sorry Jungwon, I didn't know he was here."

Jungwon was confused. "Who? Heeseung? What's going on?"

Y/n took a deep breath and explained to Jungwon that Heeseung was the one who recorded the video of their date night where he got drunk and that it had gone viral on social media. Jungwon's heart sank. He couldn't believe that someone he had just started to be friends with could do something so cruel.

Heeseung looked down at the floor, ashamed. He didn't know that Y/n knew he had recorded the video. He wanted to apologize, but he didn't know where to start.

Y/n couldn't believe what she was hearing. She felt betrayed by Heeseung and hurt for Jungwon. She walked over to Heeseung and said, "How could you do this to him? He trusted you, and you took advantage of him."

Heeseung looked up at Y/n with tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry, Y/n. I didn't know it would blow up like this. I never meant to hurt him."

Y/n sighed and said, "It doesn't matter what you meant. You still hurt him. You need to apologize to him and make it right."

Jungwon was still processing everything that was happening. He felt embarrassed and ashamed. He didn't know how he could face his classmates again.

Y/n pulled him into a tight hug and whispered in his ear, "You don't have to face them alone. We're all here for you, and we'll get through this together."

---------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys, here's another chapter 😊