My second challenge, the mean girl

Jungwon sat down at his desk, feeling a bit nervous about the upcoming class. He was always a shy boy, and being in a new environment made him even more anxious. He tried to distract himself by fidgeting with his pen and looking out of the window, but he couldn't shake off the uneasy feeling in his stomach.

Just then, the door cracked open, and in walked the mean girl from before. She was tall, confident, and always seemed to have a group of friends following her. Jungwon tried to avoid eye contact and hoped she wouldn't notice him, but it was too late.

"Hey there, new kid," she sneered, approaching his desk. "What's your name again?"

Jungwon felt his cheeks flush as he tried to respond. "Uh, it's Jungwon."

"Well, Jungwon, you seem like you're pretty nervous," she said, smirking. "Are you scared of me or something?"

Jungwon felt his anxiety start to rise as he tried to respond. "N-no, I'm not scared of you," He stammered.

"Good because you should be," she laughed, flicking a piece of paper at him. "I don't like new kids, and I don't like shy kids, so you better watch your back."

Jungwon felt his heart sink as she walked away, leaving him feeling even more isolated than before. He knew he was going to have a tough time fitting in at this school, but he wasn't going to let the mean girl get the best of him. He took a deep breath and tried to focus on the upcoming class.

Jungwon sat quietly in his seat, his eyes fixed on the teacher as she went on about the day's lesson. He could feel the eyes of his classmates on him, and he knew what they were thinking.  They were probably wondering why he was so quiet, why he didn't speak up in class like everyone else.

But the worst of it came from the girl named Y/n sitting behind him. She was one of the mean and popular ones with her perfect hair and designer clothes, and she seemed to take pleasure in making fun of him. Jungwon could hear her whispering to her friends, snickering as she made jokes at his expense.

He tried to ignore her to focus on the lesson, but it was hard. Every time he heard her laugh, it felt like a punch in the gut. He wished he could disappear, to just fade into the background and not be noticed.

As the class went on, Jungwon became more and more uncomfortable. He could feel his face growing hot, and he knew he must be blushing. He wished he could just stand up and walk out of the classroom, but he knew he couldn't. He was stuck there, with her mocking whispers ringing in his ears.

Finally, the bell rang, and Jungwon practically ran out of the classroom into the hallway, hoping to get away from that mean girl and her friends.

Jungwon sat alone at a small table in the corner of the school cafeteria, his lunch untouched, and his eyes glued to his phone. He felt the weight of the other students' gazes on him, but he didn't dare to look up. He knew that if he did, he would be met with the sneers and whispers of the popular kids who had made it their mission to make his life a living hell.

As he scrolled mindlessly through his social media feeds, he couldn't help but feel a pang of loneliness in his chest. He wished he had friends to sit with, to talk to, to laugh with.

Suddenly, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked up to see the mean girl, Y/n, and her group of friends, standing over him, smirks on their faces.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the little mouse all by himself," Y/n said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Don't you have any friends, Jungwon?"

Jungwon felt his face heat up with shame. He knew he was an easy target for bullies like Y/n, but he couldn't help feeling hurt every time she and her friends singled him out.

"Leave me alone," He muttered, hoping they would just go away.

But Y/n wasn't satisfied. She leaned in closer, her voice low and  menacing.
"You know, Jungwon, if you want to make friends, you should try being more like us. Maybe then people wouldn't think you're such a loser."

Jungwon felt a lump from in his throat. He wanted to say something, anything to defend himself, but his words got stuck in his mouth.

As Y/n and her friends walked away, laughing, Jungwon felt a wave of sadness wash over him. He knew he shouldn't let their words get to him, but he couldn't help feeling like he would never fit in. He wondered if he would ever find a place where he belonged, a group of people who would accept him for who he was.

But for now, all he could do was sit alone in the corner, hoping that one day things would get better.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hi 👋
I want to say that I'm really into this story, and I will probably update every single day, so stay tuned 😉
Bye 👋