Chapter 13

2 months later
Ines's POV

It had been 2 months since that day. I don't really know what happened between Neymar and I. We never really talked about what happened that day again. He was now in a relationship with Bruna and I was with Kylian. He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. He was my first boyfriend, which was a big thing.
I had learned to know him and he made me feel good, I felt like we were what we wanted in a partner and he was sweet, he had a good heart. I really liked him.
I was happy for Neymar though, he seemed happy, and that's what I wanted for him.
———————————————————-

Ali and I were singing in the car going to Parc des Princes, we we're going to the game to support our boyfriends. She was dating Marco now and there so in love. We arrived in the family section and sat down. Then I saw someone I really didn't want to see.

"Heyyyyy Ines remember me?!" Bruna said hugging me.

"Oh hey I remember you, Bruna right?" I said trying not to be rude.

"Yes, are you here to see Neymar?" She asked me.

"No I'm here for my boyfriend." I replied with a fake smile.

"Oh who is your boyfriend?!" She asked.

"Kylian." I replied.

"Wait really?!? Omg that's soo cool! We're dating best friends, maybe we could go on a double date!" She said excited.

"Y'a that's a good idea." I smiled.

"Great I'll dm you about it, ok?" She said.

"That's good, enjoy the game." I said as she left.

"What a fake bitch." Ali whispered.

"Ali! Don't say that." I said hitting her softly.

"Why? If it weren't for her you and Neymar would be together!" She exclaimed.

"Ok maybe you're right but she didn't do anything to us personally." I responded.

"You're too much of a good person." She said rolling her eyes sarcastically.

"I know." I said laughing.

"Are you actually gonna go on a double date with him?" She asked.

"I don't know." I said putting my hands on my face.

"Ok we'll talk about this later cause the game is starting." She said.

The game started and I just wanted to be in Kylian's arms right now. I was feeling stressed, thinking about Neymar made my stomach hurt and I became all stiff.  Kylian eventually scored, like he always did and then he looked for me in the stadium. When he found me, he made a heart with his hands towards me. That immediately made me feel better. Then behind him was Neymar. At first he was smiling but then he stopped smiling and cheering when he realized what Kylian was doing. He walked away.

The game ended shortly after, finishing 1-1. I went back home with Kylian and then, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi Ines it's me Bruna!" She said.

"Oh hi Bruna." I said as Kylian looked at me confused.

"So I was wondering if you'd like the double date to be today. I thought we could maybe go to the amusement park. Doesn't that sound fun!" She said.

"Oh yeah that sounds fun." I said.

"Let's go at 3, ok?" She said.

"Perfect see you later!" I said hanging up.

"What was that about?" Kylian asked me.

"Bruna wants me and you to go on a double date with Neymar and her." I replied.

"Really?! When?" He asked.

"At 3." I said.

"Do you wanna go?" He said.

"Sure why not, what could go wrong?" I said.

"Ok then." He responded.