Chapter 8

The house was getting full since people started coming in. I was really pissed so I started drinking recklessly. I honestly didn't care, fuck him. I was trying to find Kylian until I did, he was with Marco, Achraf and Neymar. Great. Neymar had a girl on his lap and he had his hand on her thigh. Neymar saw me and was smirking at me, I could tell he was trying to make me jealous. But what he didn't know was that I was better at that game then he was.

"Hey guys mind if I sit?" I asked.

"Not at all." Neymar said smirking.

"Ok then." I said smirking and sitting on Kylian's lap. When I did that everyone looked at each other in silence.

"So what are we talking about." I asked.

"The game." Kylian said.

"Oh ok." I said. Then everyone started talking again.

I could see Neymar look at me and I just smiled at him in a petty way.

"Wanna dance?" I asked Kylian.

"No I'm good." He replied coldly.

"Ok does anyone wanna dance with me?" I asked.

"I'll go." The girl sitting on Neymar said.

"Ok let's go." I said.

"So what's going on with Neymar?" I asked her.

"We've been hooking up for a while but for the past week he didn't text me so I figured there was another girl but he texted me like an hour ago." She said.

"Oh that's cool." I said jealously.

"Are you and Ney a thing or am I crazy?" She asked.

"No he's just a dick." I replied.

"Oh ok and btw my name is Bruna Biancardi." She said.

"I'm Ines Galtier." I said.

We danced for a while until Kylian grabbed me aside from everyone.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"What is your deal Ines? You know I'm not just an object you can use to make my best friend jealous." He said angry.

"I'm not using you." I said.

"Right." He said not convinced.

"Look I'm just having fun." I said.

"I wanna have fun too but I keep thinking that there's something with you and Neymar." He said.

"I swear there's nothing." I said. It hurt me to lie to him but I did it anyway.

"Ok." He said putting a strand of my hair behind my ear. He leaned in and kissed me.

We started making out but I stopped him. I grabbed his hand and dragged him upstairs. We went through the living room where Bruna and Neymar were. Neymar saw me and I winked at him. Ha. Then he stared at us going upstairs.

We found a random room and I threw him on the bed. I took off my clothes, so I was just in my red Victoria secret lingerie set.

"You're gorgeous." He said smirking.

I didn't say anything but I hopped on top off him and started intensely making out. We did that for about 5 minutes and then I started unbuckling his belt. He took off his shirt revealing his toned body. Omg he was sexy, his muscles ahhhhh. He sat up while I was on him and then he took off my bra, I could tell he did that a lot. He took off his pants and he took off my panties. Then we started going at it. It felt amazing. I moaned so loudly I was scared someone would here me. I felt his hands running down my whole body. We went at it for like about 1 hour until we both came. That was the most amazing sex I had ever had and I felt like he felt the same way.