Help on Batuu

Name: Seren Palpatine
Titles: Director and Jedi Knight
Age: 20
Height: 6'0
Weight: 130lbs
Hair color: red
Eyes: Bright blue
Force Sensitive=positive
Kill count: 500,666
Trained in martial arts, hand-to-hand combat, aviation, espionage, throwing knives, self-trained with the force, and stealth

Songs I listened to these while crying and writing this
Daylight by David Kushner
Je te laiserrai des mots slowed.
Time skip
After a few days of space travel Seren's condition had only deteriorated. Her lips were blue due to the lack of oxygen, her chest barely heaved, and her eyes always carried the dark bags even though she had been sleeping since they left Coruscant. "Dogma...I don't think she's going to make it." Reva mumbled sadly as looked up at the former trooper. Dogma turned to look down at Seren with grief etching his features. Seren lay on the ground as the oxygen forced air down into her lungs. Dogma walked over to his friend and placed his hand on her freezing forehead, before brushing her hair out of her face. "I think the force is making her sicker," Reva added sadly. "Why do you think that?" Dogma asked as he turned towards her. "The force is cold with death, and the balance has turned in favor of the dark side. It makes those who are affiliated with the light feel like their suffocating." Reva explained. Dogma sighed and looked down at the barely alive Jedi. "Okay, we'll she just has to hold on for thirty more minutes until we get to Batuu then we should be able to get a healer for her." Dogma nodded. "Will anyone even help her?" Reva asked doubtfully. Dogma released a sigh and began for the cockpit. "They better," Dogma grumbled as he sat down in the cockpit.

Time skip
The ship landed on the outskirts of the city and immediately the gangplank opened revealing the small girl. The girl in the tan and dark brown robes rushed out into the small village. Reva's feet pounded on the stone floor while she reached for anyone in the darkened town. Then she heard loud music coming from within a cantina. Reva started for the facility when suddenly someone grabbed her. A shrill yelp escaped her lips as she was hosted up into the air by a hand. "Now where do you think you're going." A translation sneered. "No, please let me go, I have to get to a healer." The girl proclaimed desperately. The male transdotian raised his brow at the youngling and sniffed her. "You don't smell injured." He challenged as he sat the girl down in front of him. "Not for me, for my friend. She's hurt and she will die if I can't find the healer in time." Reva explained. "Hmm follow me." The transdotian huffed out as he nodded to the lift. Reva raised her brow and looked at the large green man in an orange suit in curiosity, while he began to walk away. The man stopped and turned his head to look at the youngling. "Well, do you want the healer or not?" The man huffed. Reva's brown eyes widened in the moonlight and hurriedly nodded her head. She cashed after the transdotian before they disappear into the village.

With Dogma
Seren released a quiet groan as she turned her head to the side, Dogma cupped her head in his eyes and gently whipped her tears from her eyes. "I know Ren, I know, but you have to hang on." Dogma urged as he held the fever-ridden Jedi. Then to the trooper's amazement, Seren struggled to just barely open her exhausted eyes. "Heeeyyy." Dogma cooed at her in his most soothing the shiny voice. Her face suddenly contorted in pain, her white teeth bared, and her neck tense. "Hey, it's okay breath." Dogma coached. A tense shiver ran down her spine and she relaxed into Dogma's touch. "There you go it's okay, relax." Dogma breathed out. A bloodied cough escaped her lips causing the experienced trooper to grimace. He picked up her limp and pulled her into his chest. "Please, I can't do this alone." Dogma pleaded with silver tears streaming down his brown cheeks. "DOGMA!" Reva screamed as she rushed up the gangplank of the ship with the old healer at her heels. "Oh, dear." The healer grumbled as she approached the fallen Jedi and now weeping trooper. "Please you have to help her," Dogma begged. The silver-haired woman nodded her head and stepped towards the pair. "We must get her back to my hut, hurry there is still time to save her." The woman urged. With hope now glistening in his dark brown eyes, he nodded his head and scooped up his friend, and hurriedly followed the woman out of the ship. "How did she get like this?" The healer asked while they walked towards a lone hut away from the rest of the village. "I don't know, she was ridding Nalu back to us like this," Dogma answered honestly. The older woman nodded her head in understanding. "I'm assuming Nalu is the large feline at your heels." The woman stated plainly. "Ugh yeah." He nodded. "Very well, we shall see her condition when we get inside." The woman affirmed. "I can pay with two blasters and knives." Dogma proclaimed. "Let's worry about payment after we stabilize your friend." The woman proclaimed as he opened the door to the single-room cottage. "Place her here on the stable." The woman instructed as he placed rubber gloves onto her hands. She pulled out a medical scanner and waved it over Seren's form. The device chimed and the healer's green eyes widened. "Oh, dear." She grumbled. "What is it?" Reva asked in fear. "She has broken nearly every single rib in her chest, has a punchard lung, a severe concussion, and a lung infection." The healer stated. "I will need to perform surgery, please leave." The healer explained as she began to push the two out. "What!" Dogma and Reva exclaimed at the same time. "The sooner you leave, the sooner she can heal." The old healer proclaimed as he forced the pair out.