A Traveler from afar

Name: Seren Skywalker
Age: 9
Height: 4'6
Hair color: Red
Eye color: bright blue
Force sensitive:?
Training: Mechanic

Third Person Pov
The morning twin suns shined down upon the golden sand dunes of Tatoonie. The figure of the small boy sat down on the cool sand and tucked his legs up to his chest. Then a smaller figure walked up behind the boy and sat down next to him. "You are going to win that race today." The smaller voice nodded. "Only if I can beat Sebulba." The boy sighed out, and the girl stood up and flung herself upside down. "Oh come on Anakin, I know you can beat him." She beamed as she stood on her hands. "Why do you do that Zee?" Anakin grimaced. "The sand will get stuck in your hands." He added. "Soo? I don't care." She replied as she shifted her weight to her right hand. "We live in the sand Ani." She reasoned when she leaned back and collapsed into the sand, sending the grainy substance flying toward her twin brother. "Seren!!" Anakin whined as he launched himself upright. Seren let out a loud cackle as she watches her brother desperately dust himself off. "That wasn't funny," Anakin growled. "Sure it was." Seren smiled. Anakin sat down next to his sister's head and looked down at her flaming red hair. "Are you going to the race?" Anakin inquired. "And see you kick Sebulba's butt DUH." She proclaimed with a smirk. "Anakin it is time for the race." The voice of Qui Gon pronounced. Seren swung her legs up above her head and sprung herself upright. "Good luck Anakin." Seren smiled. "Thanks, C."

Time Skip
"Shmi, I was able to make a deal with Watto where if Anakin won the race, he would be released to my custody." Qui Gon explained. Zandra stared forward with a grief-stricken look in her eyes. "I'm sorry young one, but you were not part of the deal." Qui Gon apologized. The young sapphire blue girl looked up at the Jedi with tears in her eyes. "Hey, Zandra you come with me." Watto nodded. The young girl looked at her mother with an expression of pure fear. "Mom?" She asked blankly when the toydarrian grabbed her hand. "Come with me." He grumbled. The girl watched her mom and the Jedi disappear among the crowds of people. Her small legs scrambled after her flying master when a speeder whizzed next to the two. "Get in." The driver nodded. 

Time Skip
Watto shoved the girl's freshly dressed frame into the room causing her to stumble forward. She quickly collected herself and straightened her back. "Well is this the girl you promised me?" A slithery voice questioned as she raised her brow at the girl. Seren glared at the Zygerrian with a fierce hatred burning in her formally clam orbs. "You are a Zygerrian." She growled. "Yes, and you are my new pet." The bejeweled woman smirked. "I am no one's pet." She snapped quickly and just as quickly as her words fell out of her mouth, a hand was brought down upon her cheek. The girl's head snapped to the side as she clutched her cheek, her tear-filled eyes looked back up to the Zygerrian woman in shock. "You are what I see you are to be, you slave scum." She hissed. "You have been given too long of a leash, perhaps with a shorter one you will learn to be obedient." She added as she clasped a golden chain around her neck. "No! Let me go! Let me go, I want my mom!" She protested as she tugged on her chain. "Guards handle my new project." The woman barked causing two larger Zygerrians to hurry in. They grabbed the chain around her neck and snapped at her back with an electro whip. The girl screamed in pain and fell to the floor limply.

With the Skywalker Family
"Alright, Anakin you be safe," Shmi instructed Anakin. "Where is C?" Anakin quizzed. A nervous, fearful look spread in her eyes at the mention of her youngest child. "I don't know Anakin, Watto took her." Shmi nodded. "But she'll come back right?" Anakin pleaded. Shmi let out a sigh and placed her hand on her shoulder. "I don't know, but I am sure you'll see her again." Shmi nodded. Anakin nodded his head and threw himself into his mom's embrace. Shmi leaned into his embrace as she wrapped her arms around him. "Now you go and become a Jedi." She nodded. "Okay mom, I love you." He smiled as she bounded after the Jedi learning. "You know she isn't coming back don't you." Qui Gon stated. "I know Watto wouldn't have taken her without a valuable reason." She affirmed. "I'm sorry Shmi." Qui Gon apologized as he placed his hand on the woman's shoulder.

On Zygerria
Seren's pov
I felt my body throb as I lay against a cool, hard surface. Against my wishes a quiet groan released from my lips. I pushed myself up onto my forearms and gripped my head. "I see you are awake." A voice growled out. I scrambled away from the voice when suddenly my leg was yanked back causing me to flat onto my chest. I gasped for air while my chest twisted in pain. "You can't run away now scug." The man growled as he grabbed the chain around my leg. A shrill scream escaped my throat as he pulled me up to the ceiling. I felt my stomach drop into my chest as I hung upside down. "Now here is your punishment for fighting." The man growled as he raised the bat above his head.

Hours later
Third person
The bloodied figure of the small girl lay on the floor as she sucked in a small, shaking, weak gasp of air. Her chest move up and down slowly and her eyes were glued shut by the girl's tears and blood. Seemingly too weak to voice her pain and suffering, she lay completely still on the cold floor. Then the door to the dark dull room opened exposing the woman from before. The woman walked over to the limp form and carefully scooped her up. The weakened girl released a gasp of pain as the woman "accidentally" touched a broken rib. "There there my pet. You are alright." The woman professed. She let the shaking Tatoonie girl rest her head on her furry shoulder as she carried her out. Seren's tired eyes opened listlessly as the hallway passed her by. In fact by the time she arrived at the large warmer room she was barely conscious. The woman laid the girl down on her lap and took a cool towel to the girls handled bloodied chest. Seren winced away and release a low weak whimper. "Stay pet." The woman snarled causing the girl to freeze. "Good girl." The Queen smiled as she brushed her hand over the girl's bloodied face, carefully brushing the matted hair out of her face. "Now come pet it is time for your bath." She smirked. "Slaves bathe her and make sure she stays in the tub." The Queen smirked. The Twi'lek woman took hold of the girl and moved to the tub with ice within it. Immediately Seren awoke as she scrambled away from the water. The two slaves strapped her hams to the cuffs on the sides of the tub binding her to the icy waters. She desperately attempted to get away from the icy waters, but it was proven to be pointless. "They said to drown it if need be." One of the Twi'lek's hissed. "Good enough for me." The one grumbled as she grabbed the girl's face and shoved it under the water. Muffled screams radiated from the water as she desperately screamed to get away from her attackers but to no avail. They held her beneath the water until her movements began to slow. Only then did they allow her to have the desperately needed oxygen. The small girl heaved in rapid, shallow breaths. Seren's body shook as icy waters began to take effect. Her teeth chattered as she coiled in on herself. The queen walked into the room and snatched Seren's chin forcing her to look into her yellow orbs. "This is what will happen every time you disrespect me or hesitate to follow orders. Do you understand?" The Queen growled. Seren nodded her head in understanding. "Answer me, Slave." She snapped. "Yes, Ma'am." She replied hurriedly. "Good girl and call me Your Highness or Mistress." The Queen instructed. "Yes, your highness." Seren nodded with tears in her pained bright blue eyes.