Rescuing a Batch

Name: Seren Skywalker
Titles: Commando
Age: 20
Height: 6'0
Weight: 148lbs
Hair color: red
Eyes: Bright blue
Force Sensitive=positive
Trained in martial arts, hand-to-hand combat, aviation, espionage, throwing knives, self-trained with the force, and stealth

With the Bad Batch
"Well, this is great," Hunter stated as he hung by his hands. His youngest brother shook his head as he rarely regained consciousness. "This is just fabulous." Crosshair spat out angrily. "How exactly did we get captured?" Crosshair hissed. "I believe Hunter failed to inform us that the enemy had taken down Wrecker and had surrounded us," Tech informed. "I was being sarcastic Di'kut." Crosshair snapped. "Well, my apologies I spotted no indication that you were being sarcastic," Tech argued. "Alright shut it you two." A nateborn growled as he pocked an electrostaff through the ray shield and into Hunter's frame. He released a shrill cry of pain as he convulsed with electricity streaming through his veins. When the nateborn pulled away the electrostaff, the Sargent fell limp, releasing shallow, desperate breaths. "You are going to tell us exactly what we want to know or we'll finish what we started with your oversized brother over there." Referring to the bloodied frame of their largest brother who was unconscious with his head leaning forwards. "Now tells us what we want to kno-" The man began when suddenly the electricity cut out. The nateborns stiffened as the darkroom was only illuminated by the light glow of the white ray shield. "Turn your flashlights on boys." A guard snapped. Immediately six lights flashed on and began to scan the room. "Beta squad come in Beta squad." A guard proclaimed over his com, however static filled the com. "Our coms have been jammed." A guard stated flatly when suddenly the sound of shock, followed by a gagging sound echoed through the dark room. The flashlight rolled on the floor exposing the crimson liquid now streaming down the floor. Then another light dropped, followed by the sound of a body fitting the floor. Suddenly a body went flying into the wall and remained pinned to it. The remaining guards spun around searching for any sign of the intruder. "Who's there?" A guard shouted desperately. From the shadows, the darkened figure of the Commando glared down at the frantic men. Then a knife went flying into another guard's head. It was at that moment that Hunter regained consciousness and began to scan the room. "Get the door, we need to get out of here." A nateborn hissed out. Immediately the guards hurried over to the door and desperately pressed the buttons at the door, only to reveal that the door did not work. "Why won't this work?" A guard proclaimed frantically. Suddenly the sound of a lightsaber echoed off the walls. The men whipped around to face the dark figure with red the double-bladed saber glowing behind her figure. "Ventress?" the leader inquired. As she began to stalk towards the men, she dragged her lightsaber on the ground, forcing sparks to arise from the floor. The men began to scream in terror when she swung up at one of the men and brought it down upon him. She then stabbed the back of her saber staff into the other guard's chest. The figure then grabbed the chin of the leader and lifted him off the ground. She threw him away from the door and watched as he slide away from her. "No please Sith I'll give you whatever you want, please spare me." The man begged. Then a deep chuckle emanated from her chest as she stalked back up to the man. "Oh?" She questioned as she squatted down to the man and deactivated the saber, placing it behind her back once more. She tilted her head at the man and moved her head closer to his frame. "Now what gave you the impression that I." She said in a casual tone. Then in a suddenly darkened tone, she growled out. "Would want anything from Separatist scum like you." The man's face paled and then morphed into shock. He began to gag as blood pooled up from his lips. He looked down at where a black knife stuck out of his chest. The woman swished her head recalling the knives holding the guard up. "Who are you?" The man gagged. "I am the one they send when they need shit done right." She hissed out then snatched the knife out of his chest and stood up. The figure turned around to face the squad and then briskly walked over to them. "Hello Clone Force 99, I am RC 2617 and I have been sent to get you out." The Republic Commando proclaimed. "Wait you are a Commando? That certainly wasn't expected." Tech pronounced. "Yeah well surprise." The Commando shrugged. As she took a massive swing at the ray shield and deactivated it. Crosshair stared in shock at the figure as she took a tool and began to pick the lock on the cuffs of his older brother. Tech's cuffs released and he jumped down and collected himself. She then passed the tool to the Tech and pulled out another.