Finding the Fox

Name: Seren Skywalker
Titles: Lieutenant Commando or RC2617
Age: 20
Height: 6'0
Weight: 138
Hair color: red Eyes: Bright blue
Force Sensitive=positive
Trained in martial arts, hand-to-hand combat, aviation, espionage, throwing knives, self-trained with the force, and stealth
Seren's pov
Ahsoka had left the Jedi order and now Anakin was mourning the loss of his Padawan and friend. He had asked that he spend some alone time and I gladly gave it to him. As I walked along the corridors I was smacked with a piercing pain in my head. "Ughh." I fell to the ground as the pain overwhelmed me.

Third person
Dogma looked down the corridor to see the hunched-over frame of Zandra. "COMMANDER!" Dogma yelp in panic. Her thin fingers gripped onto her hair as she tried to fight back with the pain coursing through her brain. "Seren, what's wrong what happened?" He panicked. As Dogma held onto her should she released pain groans and whines when suddenly her form relaxed, her chest moved up and down hurriedly as she gathered her breath once more. She shook her head once and then released her hair. "Zandra, are you okay?" Dogma asked as he placed a hand on her shoulder. Suddenly her eyes snapped open. "I know where Fox is," Zandra exclaimed as she launched to her feet and began towards the Lift. The clone Captain launched to his feet and then followed after the commando.

Time skip
Zandra's pov
I rushed up to the cell door and hurriedly used the force to break its lock. The door opened to reveal the unmasked frame of the great Commander Fox. His face was a bloodied and bruised mess, his frame shivered in the unnatural freezing temperature. "Commander." Dogma yelped as he rushed forwards. "Careful Dogma, he could have internal bleeding," I warned as I hurried up to my friend's frame. I carefully placed my hand beneath his head and rolled him over onto his back. The commander released a pained cry, his scared features twisted into agony as I carefully placed his head into my lap. "Dogma call for a stretcher," I ordered. He nodded his head and hurried out of the cell to call for help. I brushed his long brown hair out of his face as he lay on my lap. Just as I carefully began to remove his armor I watched his eyes pull open as his breaths came out in heaving, raspy breaths. "Hey, commander." I greeted in a quiet whisper. "Wha-" he began when a harsh cough began to rip through his chest. I wrapped my arms beneath him and held him upright. The rough coughs vibrated through his sick frame when I felt somewhat liquid stream down my shoulder. "Fox?" I asked hesitantly. When I heard him faintly release a quiet exhale, my eyes widened in shock and I quickly pulled him from my shoulder. "FOX!" I yelled. His lips slowly began to turn dark blue. "Oh, shit no come on Commander." I pleaded as I laid down Fox. I ripped off his chest armor and blacks, exposing his scarred chest. I rubbed my hands together, causing green lighting to dance on my hands. Figuring I could get Fox's heart to start again if I created enough of an electrical pulse. I slammed my hands down upon his chest making his body jerk from the force. I checked his pulse and found nothing. My eyes began to sting as my cheeks flared angrily. "No come on Fox I have to beat you at Sabacc." I urged as I rubbed my hands together. I pushed my hands back down onto his chest, and once again his back arched only to fall back onto the ground limply, unmoving and not breathing. I felt a hot stream, burst down my cheeks as I let out a choked sob. I felt a hand rest on my shoulder as I pleaded with the force to release its grasp on the one of the only friends who stayed with me as I was imprisoned here on the concrete planet. "Fox COME BACK!" I screamed as I allowed my anguish to take over. The lighting flared in my hands as I slammed my fist onto his chest. I searched his frame for any sign of life, only for the search to be in vain. I began to rub my hands together and then brought them down onto his purple, bent, and caved-in chest. "WAKE UP!" I screamed at him. "Seren let it go." I heard a voice urging as the owner began to pull me away. "He's gone." It added. My face turns hot with anger and I fought against the grip of the person. "No, he's not," I argued. I crawled back over Fox and gently placed my hands on him for one last time.

Third person
Tears streamed down Seren's cheeks as she looked over the body of her friend who protected her, and taught her how to read and write while she was imprisoned. Her other friend Thorn sat behind her as he grieved the loss of his ori'vod, his big brother. Seren's chest heaved and her usual calm and collected façade dropped leaving an anguished and weeping woman in its wake. When suddenly Fox's chest raised as a quiet cough echoed from his chest. Seren's head snapped upright and she rushed up to Fox. "Fox." Seren breathed out and she checked his pulse. The medics rushed in and moved him into a stretcher. "You did it kid. Don't worry, you saved him." Thorn assured the exhausted designer-ridden force wielder. He pulled her into a firm yet comforting embrace. "Rest vod'ika," Thorn assured as he guided Seren into his chest. The weeping exhausted assassin could do little to nothing as she leaned into Thorn's frame.

Time skip
Seren's pov
I sat beside Fox's bed as he slept away his injuries. When suddenly my com went off and I saw it was a frequency that only one person could use. I looked around and made sure no one was watching, when I was finally satisfied I answered its call. Sure enough, the frame of my grumpy, toothpick-loving Crosshair filled the space above the comm. I smiled at his frame and leaned forwards. "Miss me?" I asked with a grin. "Not at all I've been enjoying the full bunk again," Crosshair replied. I felt my heart sink for a moment and I must have visibly frowned because Crosshair seemed to straighten and then clear his throat. He looked down at the floor and fiddled with the toothpick in his hand. "Of course, I miss you Cyar'ika." He whispered. My eyes widened at his confession and once again today I found my eyes watering. "So what's up with you Crossie?Did something new and exciting happen this cycle?" I asked with a smile trying to cover up my emotions. Crosshair gave me a lipped grin and proceeded to tell me all about their travels.

Crosshair's pov
Seren looked well beyond exhausted as her eyes carried large dark bags beneath her eyes, and her hair was frazzled and unkept which was rare for her. She was usually very particular about her red locks, so this was an alarm for me. As I continued to tell the stories of my brother's and my adventure I noticed her frame relaxing and her eyes being to droop. I smirked as Seren drifted off into sleep. "You should consider yourself lucky, I haven't been able to get her to sleep." A voice spoke beyond the halocam. I watched as someone wrapped a blanket around Zandra's shoulders and then looked down at me. His hair was pulled back into a low pony and a V-shape tattoo covered his face. "She is lucky to have met a vod like you." He nodded. I raised my brow at him and crossed my arms. "And who exactly are you?"  I hissed. "My name is Dogma, I was part of Seren's security team when she was imprisoned, so we've become close friends," Dogma answered. "Take care of her then," I instructed. "I will vod, don't worry Seren will be well taken care of here," Dogma promised. I nodded my head and disconnected from the transmission. I let out a relaxed sigh as my frame relaxed. "I KNEW YOU LOVED HER!"