Revealing the Truth

Name: Seren Palpatine
Titles: Director
Age: 20
Height: 6'0
Weight: 120lbs
Hair color: red
Eyes: Bright blue
Force Sensitive=positive
Trained in martial arts, hand-to-hand combat, aviation, espionage, throwing knives, self-trained with the force, and stealth

A week later
Third person
The footsteps echoed through the hallway as the young director stormed down the hallway. The new nateborn Coruscant Guard looked over her form and shrugged their shoulders. "Who is that?" A guard whispered. "I don't know, but she has the authority to be here." The other proclaimed. "Unnecessarily chatter on the coms is not permitted, I will be writing this up troopers." Seren's voice growled over the com system. The troopers whipped around and watched as Seren stepped into Chancellor Palpatine's office. Palpatine's head lifted from his work with Mas Amedda and looked over the black helmeted figure. "Ah Director, just the person I wanted to see. Mas Amedda you and everyone else are excused." He waved off. Beneath her helmet, Seren raised her brow. "Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, how can I be of service to you?" She asked through the voice changer while the rest of the guards left the Oval Office. "Ah please sit and do take off your helmet dear." He requested with a gesture of his hand towards the seat in front of his desk. Seren nodded her head and stepped up the stairs to sit down. She placed her helmet on the floor and looked over the chancellor with her appointed blue eyes. "Well, Director as you are aware your bureau operates mainly out of Coruscant, and with that you are bound to make an appearance to the public." Chancellor Palpatine began. "Yes, I am aware of that possibility." She agreed. "I need you to look less menacing and a bit more human-like." He finished. Seren's neck straightened and she raised a brow at the older man. "I'm sorry...but what?" She questioned. "Well you see dear as of right now, you looked rather intimating and fearsome. As director of the RSB, you will be working with the public on a day-to-day basis. I need you to look approachable, so in order to achieve this I have ordered a weapons specialist, designer, and psychologist to assist you to become more approachable." Palpatine stated. Seren stared at the Supreme Chancellor in shock. "And there is another thing when you become the Director, it was mandatory to conduct some test to see if you are both physically and mentally healthy enough to be in this position of power and the doctor discovered something so curious. You appear to have an exact DNA copy of me, how this happened I have no idea. But you are my biologically my daughter." He stated with a smile on his face as he handed the datapad to the younger woman that contained the DNA test. Shock and disbelief were etched into her face, Sheev rose to his feet and moved around the desk. He gently lifted his hands to her soft cheeks and smoothed his thumbs over them. "I may not have been there for you when you were younger, but I promise I will be there for you now." He promised. Seren's chest shook slightly and she nodded her head in understanding. Sheev gingerly kissed her forehead, slight tears fell down her cheeks as the father-daughter pair separated. Seren whipped her face hurriedly attempting to hide her tears. "Well dear here is the physiologist," Sheev affirmed when the doors opened exposing the brown-haired, brown-eyed woman entering the room. "Hello Supreme Chancellor Palpatine and Director, I am Doctor Alana Gallagher and I will be working with you to help with your public image." She affirmed. "So what I can suggest, is hide all your weapons so you look approachable to the civilians, and do not wear a helmet to tap into your human sentient traits. I can advise that you wear your hair down and appear more trustworthy." She explained to the pair.

Seren's pov
I sat through the physiologist explaining how I should look when a designer barged into the room. "Now darling it is time to make you look fabulous!" The dark hair, the brown-eyed man shouted excitedly. I stared at him as he practically rushed me. "OOOHHHH girl you are so sexy, hmm so much potential." He fawned. "Okay, sooo I'm thinking your hair down." He began. "No, I have to have my hair up into a bun or a braid nothing else," I pronounced. The man sucked in a deep breath and bit his lip. "Hmm fine fine fine, but can it be a loose braid?" He asked. "My hair has to remain out of my face. I chase down separatist spies, I cannot be distracted by my hair." I explained. The man nodded his head and then waved off his hand. "Very well, but I'm thinking high healed black boots and a black trench coat to hide the weapons, but to look fabulous. A slim grey jacket, and pants that are tight at the knees, but slightly loose at the caves. Then of course holsters on your legs, hips, and chest for your lightsaber, blaster, and knives. Then I'm thinking padded gloves with steel knuckles." The designer said. "Well then let's get this started." Sheev beamed. The designer began to measure my frame and began to set it to work. "Here come with me dear, while they work." Chancell-my father pronounced. I nodded my head and stood up to follow him out of his office, while the designer and weapons specialist worked. Two guardsmen hurried up to us, but he held his hand up to them. "Don't worry men, the director here has me covered." Palpatine smiled. They nodded their heads and continued to walk away. "Is there anything you wish to know my darling daughter?" My father inquired. I placed my hands behind my back and straightened my back. "What was our family like?" I inquired. "Well my dear, our family originated from Naboo, we should go back there sometime soon my dear. That way I can show you our family's estate." He smiled. "Chancellor Palpatine." I heard someone shout. My father and I turned around when we spotted Senator Amidala rushing up to us. "Ahh Senator Amidala, how are you?" My father greeted her. "Chancellor Palpatine, why has the budget for the military increased exponentially?" She exclaimed. "Don't worry Senator that will be explained later by the proper authorities." He assured. A wave of frustration streamed off of the young Naboo senator. "Are you sure because for the past two weeks, all my questions have been ignored?" Amidala protested. "I can assure you Senator Amidala that your questions will be answered shortly," I affirmed. "Ah yes, in fact, the director here will explain them to you in tonight's Senate session." My father explained. My head snapped towards him, but I nodded my head cooly. "I look forwards to your explanation."  Padme glared before she hurried away. "Well now we have found something to talk about during our lunch break now haven't we?" My father beamed. I gave a slight smile back to him and nodded my head.