The Stripper Alliance

“Presenting… Isis Heavenridge!”

I walk out on to the stage. Men are cheering. Dollar bills are flying at me from all directions. I’m dressed up in angel wings, and a matching snakeskin thong and bra.

The pole is waiting for me between flashing lights. This is my job. This is what I do for a living. I ride a pole all night, and men pay me for it. I sound like a hooker, but it’s different. I don’t have sex with them. I get naked for them, and they throw money at me. Completely different.

I slide down the pole, and I see a gorgeous man smirking in front of me. He is holding a stack of ones and is dressed mysteriously. He is wearing a fine red suit and a red fedora. I like it, but he doesn’t seem to like me. He is holding a one just waiting for something. Waiting for what though? I am trying my best. After all I am in remedial stripping 101. I’m new to this. I’m seventeen and have been here for a month. I don’t know much.

The spotlight shines on me as I walk across the stage swiping up some of the other men’s change into my panties. He watches my every move though. Still seeming to be not intrigued with me. I walk back over to the main pole where he is sitting in front of and crawl down on the floor. I lay down and slide towards him until I am off the stage and into the crowd. He is still emotionless. Typical. Typical of him at least. Most of my customers are happy in the face and they show it a little lower too. He’s not.

I sit on his lap and bounce up and down. He shoves a one in my bra and I smile. Mission accomplished. I seductively crawl back onto the stage and gather up the rest of the loot. My night is done. I can go home.

I look back and he looks kind of sad, but a glint of sadism is hiding in his eye. I walk through the curtain and the announcer says again, “Gentlemen, Isis Heavenridge!”

I hear clapping and this is the first time I feel I’ve done really well. I lay back in the private room chair and take out my gatherings and count them slowly. I sigh. Only one hundred and sixteen bucks. Not my best night.

Before I can shove the money back into my bra a man steps in front of me. The owner. Raymond Cashew. He is grinning and he sits down next to me. I put my earning back into my bra and ask, “What?”

He says, “Tonight you are in the weekly stripper battle!”

My face brightens up. I have not been in one of those yet and here it is really prestigious to win one. The rules are that there are no rules and that the woman who earns the most money wins the weekly title. Through my thoughts I manage to say, “Against who?”

A familiar face steps through the curtain. He points to her. It is Sugar Glitterbomb. She is one of my better friends here. She is twenty one and beautiful. Tonight she has chosen to wear a lace corset, a black thong, some fitting fishnets, and a whip. I have no chance of winning this week.

I hear the announcer through the thin curtain and he is saying, “And now the moment you have all been waiting for! Our weekly stripper battle. It is between Isis Heavenridge and last week’s champion Sugar Glitterbomb!”

All the men cheer. Oh and did I mention that the rookie has to verse the current champion. She has been champion ever since I got here. Four weeks in a row. She is good. Really good.

I wish her good luck and then we enter the stage through two separate curtains. A stripper pole resides on each of our sides of the stage. The music starts and some men start to fist pump. I look over and she has already started her tease.

I climb up to the top of the stripper pole and descend the pole slowly upside down. A lot of men are aroused by this. One dollar bills start flying to my side of the stage. I glance at Sugar and she doesn’t even notice. She is having too much fun. I look over at the mystery man and he is tossing her ones here and there. I fill with envy. He is my mystery man and she can’t take that.

I grab a chair from the crowd and set it out on stage. I am going to try something I have been working on for many weeks. It is very complicated. I go to the back of the stage and take a breath. I start my trick. I do a front handspring, then a front flip over the chair and into the crowd. I land in front of my mystery man in a handstand. I open my legs and fall into his lap.

Men start to roar at my stunt. I start to roar in my hand, because I can’t believe I executed that trick perfectly. It seemed really complicated in my head. Everybody is so aroused that they start trashing my side of the stage with ones and I even catch glimpses of a few fives. My mystery man takes out a ten and shoves it in my thong, then slaps my ass. I stand up and jump onto the stage.

Just as the music stops I gather my last bill into my bra and then I take a bow. Sugar and I go backstage and we count our money.

In my second round I made two hundred and seventy seven dollars. I tell Raymond and I see Sugar sit down. She picks at a clumpy piece of glitter on her eye. We gather into the same room and wait for the announcer to receive the results. I sigh and she mumbles, “You were good! I really liked your trick!”

Before I can return with a compliment I hear the announcers thunder out into the stage. He yells, “Gentlemen inside The Cherry Axe our champion is,” he waits a moment to let the drama seep in and then yells, “Sugar Glitterbomb!”

My mouth falls down in utter stun state. I really thought that I would win. My trick should have pushed the cash flow over the top. Although I am happy for her it pains me to see her walk back through the curtain in the prized belt. The gold sides and diamond front really don’t accentuate the outfit she has chosen for tonight.

I reconsider what I was thinking. Oh who am I kidding, she rocks that belt and that belt belongs to her. I pout. I try to hide it but I do. As I’m pouting I hear the voice of an angel. I look up and it is my knight in red armor. He has come for me. It looks like I did win something tonight. I won him over. Not her. Me.