A Plan.

Don't you guys just love drama? I really hope you do cuz there's a lot here. Enjoyyyy!

<Tails' POV>
Me, Amy, and Knuckles had watched and followed through the vents as people moved Sonic around, and we listened to his conversations to understand what was happening better. They thought he had kidnapped me. They thought that my own brother had kidnapped me, ans they're hurting him because of it!! I sat down, and looked at Knuckles and Amy who were mostly quiet the entire time.

"We need to set a plan. Quickly. They're hurting him." I whispered to them who then looked at eachother then at me. They both looked uncertain about being here.

"Fine. I'll help him myself than." I got back into a crawling position, and made my way to an area with more space to sit upright, a place that was probably going to be used for a fan but never was. I sat down, and looked down at my hands that I had placed in my lap then started thinking.

"I have to drop down and help him when he's alone. But he's never left alone, there's always one person at the least with him. If he's ever alone it's for less than a minute." I whispered almost inaudibly to myself then sighed as silently as I could. This was going to be much harder than I thought it was going to be, although I hadn't really thought it through until now. I started to drift off into my thoughts of what to do until I snapped myself out of it quickly. I deperately needed to stay on task right now.

"If I can't manage to get to him when he's alone I'll need to show up and tell these people that he didn't kidnap me, and that he's not a threat to anyone." I kept whispering out how I was supposed to do this so that I understood it better myself, because nothing made sense anymore after G.U.N kidnapped him. Why did they have to kidnap him?! Only then did I realize I left Knuckles and Amy to find their way out on their own.. They'll figure it out, Sonic is the one that needs more help before these people actually start to torture him into telling them something that's a pure lie. I felt my eyes glaze over with tears when thinking about that concept, then started crawling away to find where they had put him this time.

"I have to find him.. What if they already started?!" I whispered again. It was the truth, I only kept crawling. I would figure this out no matter what it would take. I finally saw him, he was just sitting in a room? May be this is my chance! I was about to open the vent to jump down to him before I heard the door to the room open, and immediately stopped. My heart dropped. Would I ever get a chance? The person started talking, and I listened in.

"We'll give you one more chance to tell the truth about that fox."

"I'd rather be electrocuted again than be telling you a lie about MY BROTHER!"

"Don't say we didn't give you a chance." They grabbed him by his arm pulling him up to a standing position and began dragging him somewhere else once again. He hissed in pain at the action and I immediately followed behind them through the vents. Where were they taking him this time?! Why didn't they believe him?! Why couldn't they just leave him alone for three minutes! They dragged him to a room that was completely empty, and I felt like I needed to stop watching so I did. He screamed. I couldn't bare to see what they had done so I covered my eyes as I thought of a way to get out of here quickly and make it to the front of the building to take our plan B. There was no quick way to do it, but I had to so I needed to do it as soon as possible. I kept looking away from the room as I began to make my way back to the area I came in through. Another scream came from the room where Sonic was. I felt a tear fall down my muzzle.

"Why did this have to happen?!" I whisper yelled to myself as I almost got lost in the winding turns of these confusing vents. There was still so long to go until I got back to where I entered in from. This wasn't good! How far would they take it to get false information out of him?! I got turned around and realized I almost headed right back to the room where Sonic was. I didn't want to see what they were doing to him so I got back on track and found myself going in circles over and over until I payed more attention and finally got myself back on track after a few minutes. I just wasted time, but I finally got out of the building and ran to the front slamming the doors open.

"HE'S INNOCENT!"

🤭Sm unnecessary drama but that's kind of the beef of the action so is it REALLYYY unnecessary? I don't think it is sooo. Anyway I do genuinely hope you enjoyed this chapter cuz it was kind of a pain to write it. BYEEE!