Chapter Nineteen

Ebony's Pov
The whole day in the office it was spent with not that much work being done, everyone was more curious to watch the interactions between the two male's for half the morning they stayed in his office talking heated like. And soon Garcia had joined sitting on the edge of the desks. We were anxious to see what was going on.

"They've been in there all day." Emily muttered with a chuckle lightly chewing at her finger nail.  For a moment I found myself nodding my head deeply a couple times in place, peering from the edge of my book.

We all suddenly grew quiet with the door was slamming open. Dead silence it was while Sean was going down the stairs, Aaron following him, he opened his mouth for just a minutes, before Sean was snapping out in a hard voice pointing at Aaron quick like.

"Don't profile me Aaron!" Well all could just stare in disbelief shock at the look of annoyance plastered across Aaron's face, his hands placed at his hips watching his brother storm away anger like.

"Now I see the resemblance." JJ chuckled
looking shock holding her sleeves a little. Aaron took one hard look at us when he noticed we were all watching. None of us were fools. He was in one of his moods.

We all had jumped up springing into action pretending like we were getting back to work, leaving Garcia shell shocked on Spencer's desk. She looked like she wanted to whine out.

"Ebony my office now, bring your paperwork." He demanded out to me, his demeanor only softened slightly.

"Ha." Derek laughed quietly at me passing by me with his files, I found myself sending them all little glares. Before I was scooping up my files in one hand muttering out loud enough for him to hear me.

"Coming sir." I grabbed my pens bouncing my way up the stairs to his office. He gave me room to walk around him, before he was shutting the door behind us, moving to pull his blinds down.

"I'm betting everyone fifty bucks right now.. They have angry sex?"

"You are so on Rossi!"

________________________________
After a rough day at the office, I listened to Aaron rent about family matters to me. I got a little kisses and touches in return for it. Not long after we had arrived back at the apartment with both Jack and Danielle in our domestic side of life. I grinned happily, lifting Jack up quickly like pretending he was an airplane. I zoomed around the entire living room hearing his shrieking laughter.

It left Aaron sitting on the arm chair with Danielle feeding her a warm bottle. She was a greedy little thing she already had two.
"You have fun today! Yeah I did too, I saw your dad have the worse breakout." I teased with a chuckle, moving to lift Jack up quickly on my hip causing him to smile with a chuckle.

"If you knew my family you'd be annoyed with my brother too." He defended out, with a sour look of remembering what had happened hours ago. It was now my own turn to roll my eyes playfully before hearing a knock at the door. Aaron sighed rolling his neck a couple times, before he was setting the empty bottle away raising her to his shoulder patting at her back quick like to burp her.

"You can open it, it's Sean." It was now my turn to lift my eyebrow in his direction before still holding Jack on my hip, I went to open the front door after doing a double check. The blonde haired male gave me one quick look, before he was smirking with a chuckle shaking his head a couple times.

"I knew it I would have swooped her up too. Nice to see you again Ebony. Can I see my nephew and my.. Niece right?" He questioned in a kind tone. Jack seemed happy to see his uncle reaching out for him once he was inside I handed him over with my own kind smile, I sent a nod in his direction stuffing my hands into my back pockets of my jeans speaking before Aaron could.

"It's nice to see you again Sean, you have a niece yes. Her name is Danielle." I smiled nodding towards were Aaron had stood up with her. The loudest sounding baby burp had left from her gut. Aaron glanced at her, a brief snort like chuckle leaving him, before he was meeting his brother half way.

"Both of you please play nice, I have a headache the size of a frat house. I will yell at everyone." I warned looking between the two brothers. Aaron then gently handed over Danielle for me to hold. I held her with a grin, cooing at how big she had gotten holding her bottom secure like, I let Sean see her. His demeanor softened greeting her with a small smile keeping his hold on Jack.

"She's a beauty oh my goodness. Will I be getting any other nieces or nephews?" He teased looking between the both of us.

"Not at the moment but maybe again in the future." Aaron answered placing his hand over my lower back rubbing at it gentle like.

"If the old man will give me another." I yelped through my laughter quick like, when Aaron pinched at my butt in a warning like tone looking at me with his own little sly smile.