Chapter Twelve

Ebony's Pov
"So.. My baby sister is in there? How is she in your stomach Ebony? Daddy how are babies made?!"

"A big bird plants a seed in a girl's stomach and in nine months a baby comes out." The loudest laugh suddenly left me in shock slapping at Aaron's chest slightly. Causing him to choke over his own stiffen laughter grabbing at my hands with amusement shooting me a look playfully leaning over to press a single kiss to my cheek in place.

Jack had the roundest set of big eyes watching me, his small hand rubbing all over the bump in soft circles his little head resting on the bump as well.

"Aaron really?" I said through the rough giggles watching him roll his eyes playfully a couple times.

"You swallowed a seed Ebony?" I bit at my lip roughly having a hard time keeping my composers if Aaron doesn't change the subject soon.

"Uhh she did something like that." Another hit had landed on Aaron's arm, causing him to burst into laughter leaning his head back over the couch surface squirming a bit.

"Swiftly moving on Jack. Yes your baby sister will be here in two months." I rested my hand to stroke at the back of his hair seeing him smiling keeping his head in place over the bump.

"I can't wait to meet her.. I'm gonna be such a good big brother I'm so happy you and daddy are together." I smiled down at him even more slightly leaning over to press a kiss to his temple gently a couple times.

"I'm really happy too sweetie." He snuggled up more to the bump, Aaron finally getting over his laughing for resting his arms over my shoulders pressing to rest his head on the crock of my neck keeping it pressed in the position.

Officially being with Aaron for a week had its ups and downs, I had solely agreed no more field work unless I was going to the police station. Or staying back with Garcia, we had officially decided to tell Jack, and it had been an experience the team was more than happy for us to have a late little baby shower at Rossi's place which he had been planning for some time now. I do believe he was way more excited than JJ and Morgan.

The cuddle party was bringing me so much warmth but the little one needed a bathroom break in no time. A small groan left me in amusement. "Alright boys I gotta go to the bathroom." It cause the both of them to grunt and whine before they were both helping me up off the couch, the pad of Aaron's palm rubbing my lower back.

I managed to quickly slip into the bathroom and do my business in no time focusing on the warmth of the water trickling all over my hands, I took a glance up at the mirror to stare at myself with a round gaze, drying off my hands. I then unlocked the door and jolted back startled seeing Aaron outside the door with his arms folded watching me intently.

"Miss me that much?" I teased tilting my head at him, a loose chuckle escaped his chest nodding a couple times at me, I watch him grab my left hand and urge me close to him kissing the top of my temple a couple times.

"Always miss you in my arms. I have a gift for you." I was a little confused, taken back at first keeping my head in position over his chest feeling a cold sensation being slide over my finger with ease. I glanced down for a moment at a pretty shaped butterfly ring being placed there. A soft expression grew on my face looking back up at Aaron squeezing at his hand tightly.

"What's this for babe?" I questioned watching his finger rub across it with ease, him gently swaying me with a chuckle.

"It's a promise ring. Promise I'm not proposing just yet, but it's a promise that I want you in the long run and that one day I will propose to you." The shift was there in my eyes, my face twisting into a soft spurt of sadness yet it was so thoughtful at the same time. I leaned my hands up cupping at his face leaning up to press a firm to his lips resulting in him smiling hooking his arms around my waist to hold me against him.

"You are so sweet Aaron thank you, it's beautiful and I'll always wear it, you are so sweet." I pouted against his lips for a moment, feeling his nose brush across my own a few times, warmth flooding from his plans rapidly sinking into my skin. His scent eloping me in familiarity.

"Of course you don't have to thank me sweet heart, also I've been thinking." He chuckled breaking away from the kiss to stare at me even more.

"How about we consider one of the baby names to be Danielle?" I stared up at him even more, it rolled off the tongue nicely. I then found my fingers rubbing over his arm not even a second thought left me when I was asking.

"I like it... I was wondering.. Can her middle name be Haley?" The shift of sudden sadness in Aaron's eyes didn't go unmatched feeling him moving his hands to cup at my face rubbing his thumbs in place.

"You are such a kind heart.. It would make me and Jack happy for her middle name to be after Haley baby." I smiled up at him locking my arms around his neck bringing him close to hug me, stroking the back of his hair, feeling his form shaking a bit in place .