Chapter Thirteen

Ebony's Pov
"Rossi you didn't have to go all out like this. I've never seen so many balloons." A soft little giggle left from my lips watching the older man help me sit down in one of the lawn chairs flashing me an amused look, hanging over a glass of some sweet juice to wash down the heat that was hitting all over the entire backyard.

"Ebony I think it looks perfect since you and Aaron won't share the babies gender the only one who knows is Garcia since she made the cupcakes." A little grin formed over my face even more shifting my legs up the best I could. Watching Rossi more closely, being careful of moving my legs out of the way when Jack and Henry came running across the large grass chasing each other happily.

"We did that on purpose because she is amazing at baking. What are the major guesses?" I let the question linger in curiosity seeing Morgan was having a deep conversation laughing with one another. I had been walking around for some time on my side feet basking in all the decorations. It was so peaceful, leaving me at ease meeting Jessica it had been quite the afternoon of games and guesses.

"So far Reid thinks it's a boy, Morgan thinks it's a boy, Emily thinks a girl, so does JJ and I think twins cause you are getting quite round my dear." A very soft laugh escaped from me drinking my glass in one go, setting it along the side to the table staring at Rossi in amusement.

"Those are quite some interesting guesses I'm not gonna lie. If our child wasn't kicking at my bladder every five minutes I would be laughing harder." I all but whine peeking my head up, feeling Spencer's arms wrapped around my shoulders hugging me all over the place resting his head in place.

"I've been running my guess based of statistics. Hotch already has had a boy, which makes it ten times more likely he produced more girls." I sent the genius a playful eye roll gently cupping at his head a little feeling him smile on place.

"That's actually pretty a good prediction seeing as he has super sperm." I rolled my eyes playfully at that since it wasn't entirely wrong finding myself shaking with laughter again. It was nice, the morning had been long with all kinds games, playful banter catching up on all the things we wanted to talk about.

Of course me and Aaron both agreed that we would leave all the decorating to Rossi, and the gender reveal cupcakes to Garcia. She was more than happy to be apart and even showers is everything before hand.

"Ebony! Come on time to eat the cupcakes!" Rossi, Spencer and I both glanced up when Jack came running over towards us with excitement grabbing at both my hands he helped me up off the lawn chair beaming at me carefully urging me along down the grass towards all the tables.

"Alright little one we are coming." I stared out through the light giggles staring at Aaron's soft eyes when we neared, he sent me a smile wrapping his arm over my waist once I was besides him, greeting Jessica, JJ, Emily, Morgan and Garcia with soft giggles and smiles.

"Alright you each will grab one cupcake and I do mean one. I also made a cake. Ebony and Hotch will cut the slice while everyone bites. The majority of the color is that the baby is." She smirked handing over cupcakes to everyone including the kids.

I wiggled my nose a couple times watching Aaron swipe a bit of the frosting to lick, scooping some up, he placed it on my lips lightly causing me to lick at it quickly leaning into his side.

"Now hold on, wouldn't it be cheating? I've already seen pretty boy bit into his what if there is an equal amount of blue and pink." Spencer shot Morgan a look licking all the blue frosting from his lips in defense, Aaron chiming in over everyone's laughter.

"That's the point I already know there's a few money wagers going on so- make it more interesting." JJ shook her head a couple times the breeze whisking through her long locks with ease.

"That's a good game plan alright go." Aaron watched with close eyes while everyone was taking big bites out of all their cupcakes, everyone taking the time to peek at what color was filled inside of them.

"Blue."

"Pink."

"Blue"

"Pink."

" Pink. "

"Another blue."

" Pink!"

"Blue."

I found myself giggling at everyone's confused stares it was how Morgan predicated it was equal sharing a look with both Aaron. He grabbed the knife cutting into it with ease, holding up the slice once it was place on a paper plate showing everyone the pink filling insides.

"Its a girl." We said in unison giggling while I patted at my bump a couple times in place. "Her name is Danielle Haley Hotchner. " I said in a soft tone watching Jessica look at me with pure expression of softness, tossing her arms around me hugging me in a tight squeeze I smiles returning the hug deeply swaying with her nice and slow like.

"A Hotchner girl! She is gonna be so spoiled I already have so many dresses picked out for her she's gonna be the cutest." Garcia was shaking at Emily's arms a couple times with the excitement bubbling through her.

"Gonna have two perfect girls." I looked up at Aaron feeling him press a kiss to my cheek deeply, causing me to squirm with shyness a little leaning up to peck at his lips a few times.