Chapter Eighteen

Ebony's Pov
As much as being back at work had me tens times more relaxed than anything else in the world I was back using what amazing knowledge I had to help others. There was still a huge part of me that didn't like being away from Danielle and Jack for so wrong they were too much apart of my routine back at home while resting. Jessica was an amazing babysitter and I couldn't ask for anyone better to ease my mind even just a little.

"Okay it goes like this Spencer, if you see a girl at the library or even just at the book shop it's awkward strike up a conversation it's gonna change your life." Spencer whined quietly covering his head with both his hands over his head rough like keeping it pressed on his desk his chair slightly rocking in place with his fogey movements.

"It's so awkward as it is! Like you just talk to strangers? This is half the reason why we profile people Ebony." I rolled my eyes playfully spinning around in my chair a couple times quick like, folding my arms over my bust.

"Maybe I'll just go with you, friend and friend as long as you aren't freaking out half the time. Getting coffee back in my system sounds like a dream come true." He once again rolled his eyes at me quick like making a sound from his lips that was distracting for a moment.

Before I turned around in confusion when there was a tap on my shoulder twisting around in confusion, I came to face to face with a fourth blonde haired male. Very attractive even you looked at him close like. "Hey I'm sorry to bother you, you are one of the few agents I haven't met yet. I'm looking for my brother? Pain in the ass stoic face?" I fluttered my eyes quick like hearing a startled voice coming from Rossi's office.

"Sean? Aaron's office is over there. Ebony do you wanna show him?" Rossi nodded his head towards me fully. I stood up in confusion, walking around my desk to escort the man up to Aaron's office.

"Hey I'm Sean, I'm Aaron's brother he's my older brother. I live in New York." The expression of my jaw dropping had me looking surprise at his form. I stammered over my words stepping over each step up to his office.

"I- I didn't know Hotch had a brother, I can see the resembling from you two. Both very handsome you have nice eyes." I stammered over myself ignoring the smile he sent me, knocking at Aaron's door speaking as he told me to enter.  I held the door open for the tall male with a quick gulp looking away feeling Aaron's gaze snap up towards the both of the figures in his office.

"Sean?" I slightly moved so he could enter fully, ducking my head to the side listening to Sean speak more directly towards Aaron before looking at me.

"Always nice to see my brother the big man working. When did you guys start getting gorgeous agents? She's gorgeous." I cleared my throat with a chuckle ducking my head down once more with an exhale.

"B-Sir uhm I'll leave you to that then, thank you." I told Sean with a chuckle shutting the door behind myself, I had never moved so quick down the steps towards Emily desk as she quickly swirled around to look at me in surprise.

"Did you know Hotch had a hot brother?" She whispered exclaimed first at me. I gave her my own look of my own twisted expression that she understood a little too well right away.

"Emily I think I would have known that looks runs in that family they are both attractive." A playful grin grew on her features, while she slapped at my arms quickly a few times fast like.

"He called you gorgeous too, you better go getting both Hotchners I'm jealous." I lifted my own hands to cup at her face in joy like jokes, squishing at her face in amusement pinching a little.

"Shhh we don't speak of it at work you fiend, I think I have even more paper work, maybe there's a reason Hotch doesn't talk about him?" I allowed for the question to linger between the both of us in our own confusion before she was tapping her pen over my arm a few times peeking up at me with another knowing look in her eyes.

"Rossi knew though which means he knows everything and anything we can't hide anything." She gasped dramatic like, before Spencer was looking between the both of, Derek calling from over at his desk with a wiggle to his eyebrows.

"Two Hotches around? This has gotta be interesting as hell."