Chapter Two

Ebony's Pov
Every inch of my body was engraved in flames. Truly it had to have been the good kind since it wasn't too painful. A loose sounding groan escaped from my lips raising both my hands up to rub at my face loosely, dropping my hands at my side.

I lifted my body up for a moment squinting at the sunlight that was running through the covered up window. Glancing down at the sheet wrapped around my body, it all hit me all at once right then and there.

My head snapped over quickly to the right side of the bed, where Aaron was sleeping soundly on his side one of the pillows covering his head, the sheet also covering his naked body. God he had an amazing body. Wait focus Ebony.

To say my jaw dropped was an understatement. "Oh fuck, fuck." I whispered hissed repeatedly in a low tone, my eyes still wide mind buzzing with the after shocks of alcohol and sex hitting me. I slept with my damn boss and enjoyed every second of it. I wasn't that drunk that I didn't remember us getting into the back seat of a taxi.

Best make out session I had ever had in a while, the way he grabbed my sides and thighs with ease, lifting me up and carrying me off to that hotel room after paying for it.

Best sex ever. I was still in a state of shock, slipping out of the bed being careful not to wake the sleeping male. I shot my hands out to steady myself from falling over, gripping at the night stand taking a deep breath in. I kneel down, grabbing my blouse and jeans slipping them on over my form buttoning up my jeans, keeping my eyes on Aaron.

Should I wake him up? I felt like it was the one thing right to do in that moment, yet the sudden fear struck me. What if I get fired for this? Yes it was unprofessional if Erin found out, and it made our professional relationship at a thin line of crossing the barrier through we both consented.

I was already in love with the older man. It was like I was debating hard before deciding to keep this information to myself, not telling a single soul. Not even Morgan can't even know and I tell him everything.

It took me a couple minutes to gather all my stuff, before I made sure Aaron was okay and breathing before pressing a quick kiss to his exposed head grabbing my bag and phone slipping out of the hotel room. My stomach twisted with anxiety.

I wasn't the best when it came to keeping secrets even for myself, this secret however was for the future of my job, and relationship with the team. My hazy mind focused as I left the hotel, exiting the round doors being met with the blazing sun. I'm not too far from my apartment, taking the fifteen minute walk to my apartment. I arrived in no time kicking off my shoes once the door was open, falling onto the couch with a groan cuddling into the warmth.

My head is killing me, the vibrations from my phone was what kept me awake in my back pocket grabbing it and answering my phone I placed it on speaker putting it near my head.

"Hey JJ.. I'm not gonna lie my head is killing me." A soft chuckle was met in response to my whining.

"I bet, you were drinking a lot of shots. I just wanted to make sure you made it home safe since you went home early." I made a quick clicking noise keeping my head on the couch even more.

"Yeah I did can become a lightweight quickly." I told her even through that wasn't were my mind went. It went straight to remembering the sensation I quietly covered my face as quick as I could exhaling a little listening to her voice clearly.

"Actually I do need to check in with Hotch, he told us last night that he needed to be up early to pick up Jack from Jessica's place." The heat once again went through my body remembering last night clearing my throat.

"Yeah sounds like a good plan. I'll see you in the office later." With our final goodbyes I set my half dead phone to the side keeping my head hidden in the cushion. I can still hear his voice in my head, his words slurring as he told me I was a good girl kissing on my neck, touching all over every part of my body that he could because he could. I sighed heavy kicking my legs up a few times in place.

I think I need to sleep this all off even if it was fresh in the mind, I can't go on like this.