Chapter 26

SOFIA

One month later

Having a secret boyfriend is much more complicated than it seems. Especially having a secret boyfriend that goes in the same university as you and is one of the most popular students. Everyone knows him. Which also means everyone is around him at all times. It's been one month since we've became a couple. One month of being afraid that the looks we share are too long. One month of feeling a thrill go through me as we accidentally touch each other in the hallways. But it's also been one month of complete happiness. We meet very often. A few weeks ago, he brought me another painting, with me looking at a kissing painting. I placed that next to the other two in my room. Alec always texts me in the breaks, saying how much he loves me or how he wants to kiss me. And oh my Gosh, the kisses. When we kiss, it's always so passionate. I guess that comes with the fact you see the one you want the whole day, yet you can't have him. When you finally have him, you want him to be yours.

Tonight was a frat party at one house and my roomies decided to go. Nini is the only one who knows about me and Alec. I had to tell her, since I kept coming home too happy. She called me insane at first for dating the bad boy, but immediately agreed after seeing the texts Alec sends me. And she already made me swear she'll get the role of future bridesmaid. I didn't want to go that far, had to do it to calm her down however.

Alec comes at around eight o'clock. We decided to spend time together, since the room is empty. As I open the door and see him, he's holding a nice bouquet of roses and smiles at me, like I'm the only one he would ever smile at. I pull him quickly inside and after closing the door, I lift myself up on my toes to kiss him. He's so tall, I always have to lift myself up to be able to get to his lips. He notices and pulls me closer. I wrap my legs around his waist and he's holding me protective.

"I missed you, Foxy." he whispers in my ear. I chuckle and kiss him more. It's the beginning of December and he's still in his coat, which has a bit of snow on it, but I don't care. I want him.

After we finish kissing and he places me carefully on the ground, he gives off his coat. I make him a sign to follow me in the kitchen, where I was already preparing dinner.

"Can I help?" he asks, as he's tying up my apron at my back. I shake my head, saying it is alright; yet he insists, takes Nessie's very pink apron and puts it on him. I have to chuckle, take out my phone and snap a picture of him.

"No one can ever see that." he whispers as he comes closer, wraps his arms around me and tickles me. I can't stop laughing.

"I swear, I won't show it to anyone." I reply, out of breath from laughing. He nods pleased and stops tickling me. He asks me what he can do, and I point to some tomatoes. I am cooking spaghetti, since I am very unskilled in the kitchen when it comes to cooking. I usually do the baking. He nods understanding and starts cutting them. I meanwhile boil the pasta.

While cutting, he asks me: "Do you already have plans for the holiday?"

Right. The holiday. It was almost Christmas already.

"I have to go back to Cordelia. Why?"

He seems a bit disappointed as he answers: "Just asking."

I stop and rush over to him to tickle him. He doesn't even flinch, just chuckles at my attempt: "I can't be tickled, Foxy."

I stop a bit sad, yet he quickly kisses my forehead to cheer me up. It works. A smile appears on my face in no time. Gosh, I am so in love with this guy.

"Why were you asking, Alec?" I repeat. He gives up, admiring me with his grey eyes, and answers:

"I just wanted to ask whether we could go somewhere together. I know we've only been dating for one month now, yet, I want to take you somewhere nice, Foxy."

I smile at the thought of the two of us travelling together. I always thought travelling with your boyfriend is amazing. My Pinterest boards would agree.

"Where were you thinking of taking me?" I ask interested. He smirks, happy to have my attention.

"Vermont. My family owns a nice cabin there. I could make it ours for the holiday. It would just be you and me." he explains. I have to smile brighter. And hug him again. He lifts me up to him and kisses my lips. I don't think I could ever get enough of his kisses. Every time, it's even better than the last time. I've once heard that the first kiss is the best one, then it only goes down, but not with Alec. Every new kiss is a new chapter of our story. And I don't want the book to ever end.

"Make that reservation." I whisper in his ear after a few kisses. He stops exploring my neck with his lips and looks me in the eyes.

"You really mean that?" he asks. I nod.

"I have to be home for the official Christmas ball and New Year's reception, but after that, I can come." I explain. He smiles harder and kisses me again. It's then I remember something:

"We need to do something fun for your birthday."

Alec tenses a bit as I remind him of the big day. "I don't usually celebrate." He then notices the small disappointment on my face as he adds: "And besides, spending time with you is celebration enough. I don't need anything else."

I nod agreeing but make a note to myself to help this guy spend the best birthday ever.

As he lets me down and we finish cooking, he helps me set the table and we eat together. We talk and giggle the whole time. It's a shame that not many people have the opportunity to see this man's smile. Yet, on the other hand, I'm somehow glad he never shows his smile when he's not with me. He already has many girls at his chokehold, if they would see him smile, they would probably come begging. And he's mine.

When we're done eating, I have an idea, which makes me smirks. He notices since he adds: "What are you up to, Foxy?"

I take his hand and lead him to my bedroom. There, I take out the Chanel lipstick he gave me as a present and put it on my lips. He admires me from where he was standing on my bed. When I'm done, I turn to him and ask:

"Want to do a painting?"

He smirks and makes me a sign to come. I sit next to him, he pulls me even closer however and gently places me on his lap. My whole body tenses. His as well. Yet, I don't want to leave.

I give him a few kisses on the cheeks, to leave some marks. He tries to make our lips meet, which makes me giggle: "You need to be patient, Mister. I'm not done yet."

He sighs disappointed, but I can see his mouth is twitched. I continue leaving marks, until both of his cheeks are filled with lipstick marks. And that's the point I crash my lips on him. I can feel him smiling and pulling me even closer. We kiss for a while, only stopping as Alec says:
"I have to buy you more paintings, Foxy. I love the reward."

I giggle and kiss him again, leaving other lipstick marks:

"Maybe you should."

He nods agreeing and holds me in his arms. I feel so safe when I'm with him. When his arms are around me, he holds me so protective as if I would be his whole world. Deep down, I know he's my world.

"You're not just a painting, Foxy." he whispers in my ear. "You're pure poetry. Perfect in every verse. I love every single thing about you. Every word you say. I love you, Foxy. Can you please not let go?"

I kiss him again and make him understand he's mine.

"I won't let go."

He smiles and pulls me closer. They say love starts with an "L". Mine starts with an "A".