Epilogue

The bike accident ended up killing me. I'd been thrown into oncoming traffic and was hit by a car.

I watched Tig from my afterlife as he learned I had been pregnant. I watched him grieve me and then his dog. I watched him lose his best friend because in his grief he decided somehow that his best friend was responsible for the loss of his dog. I watched him finally move on with Connie. I got to see him become a dad even if it was to his twins with Connie. I watched him lose his wife and family to the divorce. I was able to watch Tig grow up in the club. He moved up pretty quick and became Clay's Sargent at Arms. I even held him as he broke down after killing Donna instead of Opie and again when he watched his daughter being killed. And eventually I even got to watch him learn to love again with Venus.

He didn't know I was with him through any of it. I was there though, watching and caring for him. I was waiting for him in this afterlife regardless of what he did while alive. I knew losing me would break him so I stayed with him even in my afterlife.

Author's Note: I'm sorry the ending is so sad but Tig mentions the girl he loved at least once on the show and talks about this being how he lost her. I hope you all enjoy this story! It was one I'd been wanting to write for a while and I knew it'd be pretty short. I did take some creative liberties with it so I hope you liked it. -Erynn