13

Later that night, Alex and I rode home on his bike. Kozik had to stay at the clubhouse for some prospect issue. I didn't ask too many questions. Alex and I didn't get much time together alone. I was definitely planning on making the most of it.

"What do you wanna do tonight Alex?" I asked. He looked over at me as I tried to tame my hair back down. I was sure the helmet didn't do it any more favors than the humidity did.

"I could think of a few things," he said.

"Oh?"

He smirked at me and grabbed my hands, dragging me down the hall to our bedroom.

"I love you Ren," Alex said.

"I love you too," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck as I kissed his lips. He smirked a little against my lips and picked me up, moving to drop me on the bed.

I giggled a little as I landed.

"Love that sound Ren," he said. He took his kutte off and hung it on the back of the chair before coming back over to me. I smiled at him as he leaned over me and started kissing my lips. He moved to kiss down my neck, causing me to squirm. I'd missed this when he was gone. The way his lips felt on my skin couldn't be matched.

He was quick to tug my shirt over my head and unclasp my bra. His hands were clearly experienced in what the were doing as they traced up my stomach to my boobs.

"Do you want to baby?" Alex asked. I nodded and he stood up pulling his clothes off before finishing undressing me.

A few rounds later, we both were cuddled up in bed, talking softly but mostly just dozing in and out of it. Alex's phone rang and I pouted as he pulled away to answer it.

He talked quickly, and if I'd been half an ounce more awake, I'd have listened to him. It was probably club shit. I didn't want him to leave me in the middle of the night after just having had sex but I knew how important the club was to him.

"Ren baby," Alex said. I hummed a little and pouted as I looked up at him.

"I love you Alex. Be safe," I said.

He kissed my head before standing up. He went to pull his clothes from the day back on.

"I love you too Ren. I'll be home before you know it. I'm leaving a gun in the closet," Alex said. "If you absolutely need it, use it and call me not the cops."

I nodded, a little confused.

"Kozik isn't home and I don't know what's going on with your dad," he said. He kissed my head one more time and left. I stood up and went to the bathroom, showering quickly to try and relax. I didn't want to sleep now that he was gone.

I did eventually get back to a point where I felt tired so I finished up my shower and went back to bed, hoping to sleep.

I tossed and turned for a while before my body finally gave up and I fell asleep. Even falling asleep didn't detract from my worry about my father being back and Alex being called away. The anxiety caused me to have nightmares and not to sleep.