Chapter 5

Disclaimer: I no own Teen Titans

Raven's POV

I can't believe this......not Beastboy.....anyone but Beastboy.....

I drew in a sharp breath and suddenly he turned to face the closet I was hiding in. As he drew closer my eyes scanned down his chest and arms. There had to be hundreds of scars.......I just can't help but to wonder: What could of happened to make him turn to self-harm as the answer? 

He roughly opened up the closet door and glared down at me. He actually started to scare me a little, with his flared nostrils; cold, hard, accusing eyes; and his muscles tensed with all the adrenalin pumping through his veins.

"Hey...Beastboy" I chuckled lightly. 

He didn't really seem to amused, though. If anything it made him even angrier. I stubbornly looked into his eyes to show him I wasn't going to back down. Those dark, Jade-colored orbs gazed at me with a hard, menacing stare. Just when I thought he wasn't going to say anything, he opened his mouth.

"What are you doing in here Raven?" He demanded in a cold voice that he usually reserves for adonis or one of his enemies from when he was part of the Doom Patrol. He acted like I was the guilty one in all of this. Well I'm Not and he's going to realize that!

"Don't act like I murdered someone!" I snapped. He flinched and took a few steps back. I then realized that his guards are down and if I was going to be able to get the answers I needed out of him, now was the time to get them. I slowly  stood up and walked towards him. I tenderly reached out and wrapped my thin, pale fingers around his torn, bloody wrist. He gasped when my fingers brushed some of his cuts.

"Rae?" he questioned. I just shushed him and began to heal his arm to stop the bleeding. His eyes began to get kind of droopy from the calm serenity that comes from being healed by my powers. I took this opportunity to lead us both over to his bottom bunk and sit down.

"Beastboy?" I said in a calm soothing voice. "If you can will you please tell me why you did this?" I motioned to his scaring arms.

He let out a sigh and chuckled darkly. "I guess nothing gets past you Rae-Rae......I'm not really ready to tell you everything......not even Rita knows 100% of my story, and she's my adoptive mother. Basically, I've done some things in the past.....things that I'm not proud of in the least. They are actually what led to me becoming depressed and doing things like this." He gestered to his arms. "Believe it or not I actually haven't done this in a few years. It's just that me almost killing you has brought up some....memories that i would have rather of liked to forget."

I looked at him in disbelief. Things were floating around me now and I was close to tears. He still thinks he tried to kill me. I can't.....I just can't.

"Beastboy," I tried to reason with him, "You didn't try to kill me, Adonis did. You were the one who saved me. I f it wasn't for you, I just might be dead right now......or worse" By now tears were streaming down my face, but surprisingly nothing was blowing up.

"Come on Rae, Don't cry!" He embraced me in a hug. "It's just that Robin, Cyborg, and Starfire found you in my mouth......"

"I'd rather be in your mouth than Adonis's mouth." I replied, while smiling through my tears.

He smirked and moved closer to me so our thighs were touching. He wiggled his eyebrows and whispered, "Mind if we test that out?"

I smiled "Of course not."

He drabbed my hand and let his eyes start to fall shut as he leaned in closer until we were a breath apart. He put hiother hand around my lower back and let our lips meet.

We got some fluff this chapter. Sorry about not updating, I've just been really busy with school and stuff. I personally HATE Terra so if you love BBTerra and hate BBRae (how could you?) than this is a warning of major BBRae fluff!