Chapter 1

This is like an alternate version of the beast within

Disclaimer: I no own Teen Titans or Terra would've been brutally murdered....

I look upon the cold, lifeless body of my teamate that is now torn to shreds. I know it was me who did this, I can tell by my clothes which cling to my body in scraps. I can taste the Blood still fresh in my mouth from where I brutally mauled her. As I gaze upon her corpse I can see her Violet eyes Wide open With the most horrified look I have ever seen lieing in the depth of them. Her skin, instead of its usual grey, is whiter than paper. I reach down and touch her gorgeous face. It's as cold as Ice. 

I really have killed her.

I've killed Raven the only person who has truly cared about me in a long time.

I wake up in a cold sweat, panting. For a second my eyes widen in horror, but then I realize two things:

It was just a dream and I'm in Raven's Room.

I'm in Raven's Room because after Robin, Starfire, and Cyborg were able to drag me home and Cy gave me the antidote Raven still hadn't woke up. Robin forbid me from coming in to see Raven until they got everything figured out, But I couldn't help myself. 

I glance over at Raven she has a few bruises and scratches, but that's nothing compared to my dream. Still I hate myself for doing that to her. I can't believe I actually tried to kill her.

"MMMMMMM.....Beastboy." I hear her gasp. I run over to her side and push her down when she tries to get up. She looks up at me with her violet eyes. Even though she has a dazed look in them I can't help but be reminded of the horrified look she had in my dream.

"Raven," I look down, "I know you'll probably never forgive me, but i'm so so so sorry I almost killed you. Since I know you probably never want to see me again I guess I'll just go now..." I turn to walk away when a pale grey hand shoots out and grabs my wrist.

"But you saved me, you didn't try to hurt me at all." She gives me a shy smile.

No. No. No. I know I tried to kill her. I just know it.

I bolt out of her room and run into something on my way around the corner, But I don't care I just need to get to my room. I rush through my door and lock it. I morph into a cat, and run into my closet and curl up on the fluffy blanket I keep there.

I think hard about what happened last night. 

Claws. A Scream.

I'm the only one who has claws. There's no way I saved her...She's probably just delusional.

I think back to what I know about killing. What I was trained to know. The Victims that actually survive are always dazed. And they are ALWAYS delusional.

But that brings up bad memories. I close my closet door so no one will find me. As I drift into a sleep filled with mamories that are always haunting me, I know one thing for sure:

I really hate myself.....

YAAAAAY. I love writing Angsty stuff...Comment, Review, Fan....Ya know ya want to!!!!!