Chapter 4

Poem is written by meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Disclaimer: I do not own Teen Titans! Or do I? No, You're right, I don't.....hmph!

My Anger,

It burns like a fire inside me.

My toxic hatred only fuels it.

You already call me psychotic,

So what would you say if I told you exactly what I think about when angered?

You make me angry....

I tie you up....

I knock you unconscious and then slap you awake....

I show you all the knives in my possession,

Because we all know shooting someone is just plain pathetic!

I take a step closer to you

And your eyes widen in fear....

The first thing I do

Is make shallow slices all over your face.

You can quit crying already,

Because this is nothing compared to the pain you will be going through

Soon.....

Very soon......

I then stab the pressure points in both your wrists and behind your left shoulder.

You cry out in pain,

And beg me to stop

But I am unphased....

I was trained to show no mercy.

Showing mercy ruins the mind.

I next stab the pressure point at the right side of your neck.

Your head flops over and your pupils dialate and you appear to be dead.

But you're not.....

I know you're not.

I can hear your quickening pulse with my extremely sensitive ears!

Finally I stab you under the chin

And the pain is so severe you pass out ......

You may think,

"He may be crazy but he would never do that"

And you're right ........

I wouldn't

But the animal Inside me would.......

Because that animal expresses its psychotic anger freely

~~~

I slowly put down the poem I found on beastboy's desk. I still can't believe what I just read. This doesn't even sound anything like Beastboy. This sounds like a deranged, Psychotic monster, instead of sweet, lovable Beastboy. 

All the sudden the door starts to open so I quickly hide in the closet. Beastboy walks in and I can tell he's out of it because he doesn't even notice I'm here. I decide I better watch him becaus e he's been acting a lot stranger than usual.

He starts pacing across his room. He suddenly stops and goes over to his desk. He rips his shirt off and I can't believe what I'm seeing. On his chest are the words: 

Property of S.T.A.R. Labs 

The words are surrounded by scars all over his chest and arms. I'm so horrified that I acciently let out a gasp when I see what he does next.

He takes a razor blade off his desk and starts slitting his wrists and right below his shoulder blades.

Thanks for all of the reviews from the last chapter. Sorry it took so long to update, as a 15 year old teenage girl normally does, I've had lots of Problems with my friends, myself, and those things I call relatives and a lot of other stuff.

Credit for the "Property of S.T.A.R. Labs" on Beastboy's chest go to: DeathDeathDeath. I added the scars part and I wrote that poem after someone called me a Pcycho and said that I'm a homicidal murderer. I originally wrote it for me, but I just felt it fit in with this story.