Chapter 11

I want to thank each and every one of you who have read this story!

Disclaimer: I no own the Teen Titans. 

Raven, Cyborg, and an unconscious Beastboy eventually made it back to Titans Tower. Robin and Starfire met them in the Garage. Robin was furious, he would not settle for having a monster on his team. Cyborg and Raven jumped out of the T-car and rushed to the back seat. It wasn't until after Cyborg threw him over his shoulder that Raven noticed the blood.

"Cyborg hurry and get him to the med bay he's bleeding!" Raven commanded sharply gestering to the blood stained seat of the T-car.

"The monsters bleeding? How sad." Robin said sarcastically. Starfire on the other hand was genuinely worried about her friend, and when she heard what Robin said she became angry.

"Boyfriend Robin, Is it not a good thing to get Beastboy to the Bay of Medicine when he is bleeding this badly. And Is he not a human? Why do you speak such harsh words of malice about friend Beastboy?" Starfire scolded her eyes blazing Green. She could believe she was witnessing Robin of all people act like this, but all she could do was speak those words if she wanted to keep the joy of her team alive.

"Yeah, sure, whatever, Starfire." Robin replied lacking genuinity.

~

Meanwhile Cyborg and Raven ran Beastboy to the Med Bay. Once they reached the door Cyborg, however, turned around.

"Sorry, Raven, I know you're worried, but you need to stay out here for now." 

"Why!? He needs medical attention, so why on earth do I need to stay out here." Raven said menacingly getting upset that she wasn't allowed in there with the man that saved her life.

"I need to change him into a medical gown.....unless you want to do it for me...." Cyborg replied wiggling his eyebrows. 

"You can proceed..." Raven muttered quietly while her face turned beat red.

First Cyborg had to sedate him befor he could be changed into a medical gown, Because he was still in his beast form. Cyborg was careful to stay far enough away from him as he hooked him up to an I.V. and started pumping the seditive into his veins. Beastboy slowly morphed from his Beast form and into his human form. After that was done he started taking off Beastboy's shirt and was shocked at what he saw. There were hundreds of scars littered across his torso, arms, and neck. There was only one on his neck and it looked more like a burn that went all the way around his neck. There were hundreds scattered all across his torso. Some of them were huge and some of them were tiny. The ones on his arms looked like they were the most recent. A few of them looked fresh like they were made recently, and the most recent of all of the scars were precise. There was no way that all of these were mere battle scars. Cyborg sighed knowing what he would have to do now. He walked over to the door and found Raven still standing there.

"Hey Raven, I need you to look at Beastboy and tell me I'm not crazy...." He demanded not wanting what he just saw to be true. Raven didn't need to look she knew what he was talking about. She just pished Cyborg in the room and into a random chair with her powers.

"You're not crazy Cyborg.....I just found out three days ago while I was hiding in Beastboy's closet." At the look he gave she replied, "Don't ask, it's a long story. Anyways, I need you to promise me not to tell Robin or Starfire. He didn't want anyone to know and I been trying to make him stop. So please just promise me you won't tell anyone!" Raven uncharacteristically begged.

"Fine! I promise, but just make sure you get him to stop." Cyborg said downheartedly.

Raven simply nodded.

"Dudes my head feels funny..."

Raven and Cyborg snapped their heads to Beastboy.

"Hey Cyborg, You don't suppose you would forget you ever saw this, would you?" Beastboy asked pleadingly while gestering to his scars.

Cyborg simply shook his head aand set to work patching up Beastboy's bleeding side.

There! Please let me know what you thought of this chapter!