Chapter 10

Disclaimer: I do not own the teen titans

Beastboy's POV

"Beastboy Where's Raven." Robin asks me when we arrive at the crime scene. When I shrug my shoulders he says, "Find her and apologize to her for whatever you did. That's an order!"

He automatically assumes that I made her mad. Well, technically I did make her mad. Still, it's none her business what I do to myself. They're my wrists I can slice them open if I want to. As I fly off in search of Raven I hear an ear shattering scream. It's so piercingly loud I momentarily lose my concentration and morph back to normal. I hurriedly switch back to my hawk form and head to where the scream came from.

When I reach where the scream came from, I see a man pinning Raven to the ground. Her eyes are wide and she looks like she's too scared to move. Then he slaps her, and I see red. I undergo the most painful, overwhelming transformation yet as I again transform into the 'beast'. My muscles expand and grow as fur begins sprouting up all over my body. I feel my heart enlargen and my lungs expand. My stomack twists and turns until its a mass of emptiness hungering for the blood of the pathetic 'human' in front of me. As my transformation completes itself I grow several inches taller and a menacing snout grows into my face.

I am now the beast!

I narrow my eyes at my prey who is hurting 'My Raven'. I want to kill. How dare he hurt what is mine! I crouch down and watch him turn his face towards mine in fear. Then, I lunge and mercilessly tear into my target until he is a bleeding mass of fleshy scales.

"Garfield," he chokes out, "What a pleasure to see you again!"

I narrow my eyes even further and start creeping towards him. He sees this and makes a run for it. I start to charge after him, but a moan from Raven stops me. I barrel towards her and skid to a stop right next to her.

"Beastboy....." She moans, and I freeze.

~

Raven's Pov

"Beastboy....." I moan as I wake up from my shock induced trance, "What happened?"

When I recieve no answer I look up and see 'the beast' of all his transformations. He flops down on his belly and puts his hands on his snout as he whimpers. 'If he saved me once maybe he saved me again....' I think to myself. I slowly reach down and put my hand up against his nose. He instantly starts inhaling the scent of my hand. After he takes a wiff I move it up to his head and scratch behind his ears. He kicks his leg back and forth and makes a purring noise in the back of his throat. 

He all the sudden sits up and I freeze as he starts sniffing my cheek.

"Beastboy?" I question. "What are you doing?"

He hushes me with a growl and and then starts licking my cheek. I instantly recoil back as he touches a scratch I didn't even know I had on my cheek. He whimpers when I move and touch my cheek. He inches closer to me and places his head in my lap. I soflty pet him and lull him to sleep with my powers.

"It's okay Beastboy. It's going to be okay."

~

After making sure he's still sleeping I move out from underhim and cover him with my cloak. I take out my communicator and contact Robin.

"Robin, this is Raven." I say and wait for him to scream my ear off.

"Raven! Wheere are you? What's going on?" He says frantically. 

"I was attacked by a villian, but Beastboy saved me."

"Where's Beastboy now?" He questions.

I step aside and show him Beastboy in the background. Strangely, Beastboy hasn't changed into his human form again.

"He changed into that MONSTER again?" Robin says in a bitter tone.

"Hey, that so called monster saved my life! If it wasn't for him I would be dead right now! So, you have no right to say that!" Things break around as I berate him so I mutter my mantra under my breath. "Anyways just send Cyborg to pick us up.....I have nothing more to say to you."

I hang up without letting him reply and walk over to Beastboy.

"Serves him right for calling you a monster." I whisper.

"A monster still better than a demon and they accept me. So they shouldn't say anything about you...."

~

An hour later Cyborg finally arrives.

"Hey y'all," He greets before glancing over at Beastboy, "Awwwwww man now I'm gonna have green fur all over my car..." He grumbles before lifting beastboy up and placing him inside the T-Car. I roll my eyes at his immaturity.

"Why's he still in his Beast form if he's asleep?" Cyborg asks me when we're half way back to Titans Tower.

"I don't know....he might be gaining more control over it. I just barely put him to sleep. He should change back if you give him a sedative."

"Fine, but afterwards.....I'M MAKIN' ME SOME WAFFLES."

"Ahhh, the wonders of cyborg......" I reply snarkily.

Sorry for not updating sooner! Please leave a comment!