Ming

Tak had a little nightmare and terrors so he had woken up but I managed to pacify him and got him to sleep again.

I went out only to see Yo missing. I looked around and couldn't find him. Finally I heard him call me out from his bedroom.

I went in, only to see Yo in bed, dressed for bed, reading a book.

"It's late already. Come on in. Sleep here for today ok?"

I smirked cheekily at Yo who threw a pillow at me. I caught it and threw myself onto the bed, laying on Yo's lap. He laughed and just pushed my head away. I burrowed my head more into his lap and kissed his thighs.

"Omg! Stop that!!"

"Whyyyyy? Does it tickle you? Does it? Or does it do something else?"

I grinned cheekily at Yo and pulled myself up to him, hovering over him slightly.

"Ming... stop being cheeky na"

"I'm not.. I'm just in a super romantic mood. Just want to know if you share the same feelings."

I watched as Yo blushed irrecovably. He's always been so shy. He just nodded his head and blushed even more. I smiled as I leaned in to kiss him. Yo was a bit shy but eventually gave in.

Yo took off my shirt slowly before I leaned in to kiss him, easing down slowly. I heard his little moans which he struggled to keep in given he didn't want Tak hearing it.

But come on, door was closed, Tak was out like light and will Yo be able to really hold it in?

That proved to be unfounded as Yo moaned and called me out over the course of a lust filled night.

I woke up the next morning to find Yo sleeping in my arms. I turned to hold him in my arms and he stirred as he adjusted to a comfortable position.

"Sleep tight first love. I make breakfast for Tak and us ok." I whispered as I slowly got out of Yo's grasp and was just pulled back by Yo.

"Sleep in first with me. It's still early."

"You told me before Tak is an early riser. He is going to howl the house down soon for food."

Yo chuckled and let me go reluctantly. I kissed him on his forehead and I moved out. I went to get a shower and was making food when both father and son trudged in, having showered and changed. They came and both hugged me, Yo holding onto my shoulders, Tak holding onto my waist. I just laughed and turned to hug both of them.

"Why are the two of you so clingy today?"

Both grinned cheekily. They must be upto something. I found out in a bit when both wanted something completely different from what I had prepared for breakfast. I glared at them but agreed to do it for them. Just as we were about to sit down for breakfast, the door bell rang. I motioned for the boys to sit and eat whilst I went to open the door.

However the guest at the door stunned me. I took a step back and called for Yo to come. He still cheekily said no but I screamed and he ended up coming, only to be stunned himself.

Standing at the door was his sister. Tak came forth, saw her and was surprised too. Tak came and stood behind me, clearly still traumatised by how Pha and her must have fought. I held onto Tak protectively. No matter what, no one was going to hurt this little one in front of me.

Yo saw her and his answer just floored me.

"Go away. You and I have nothing else to talk about. And nothing you say is going to make a difference."

"Yo..."

"I said go."

I kept quiet, holding onto Tak and looked at Yo. What Yo did next further stunned me. He just pushed her out and before closing the door, told her that if he was to see her again, he would call the cops on her and shut the door on her.

He turned around to us and Tak and me were just gaping at him in silence. I was especially floored.

When did my precious Yo become this brave, strong and cool?