Yo

I had work on Sunday and cleaned the house before I left so that Tak would come back to a spick and span house.

I was with my clients all the way till about 6pm when I finally ended. I hadn't driven today as the car was giving me problems.  I got out around 7pm when I bumped into Ming who was heading towards the building.

"Hey going home?"

"Yea. I just ended. Yourself?"

"I'm here to meet my manager for a meeting about a new assignment thats coming up. It's an overseas one so they wanted to discuss about some logistics issues."

"I see. All rights, have fun. I'm off."

"Okays sure, drive home safe."

"Car is down. So going to call for an uber."

"Owh, what happened to it?"

"Not sure. It didn't want to start and I was running late so I get it checked tomorrow. Tak will be home soon so want to be home before he gets there."

"Why don't you take my car? I mean, its faster than waiting for an uber to be honest. And I will end late so if its too late, I will just stay over here. Because I do have an early morning call time at 4am."

"It's fine. I couldn't do that. Don't worry. It be ok."

"It's all rights Yo. Whatever are friends for? Just get home safe?"

I ponderd before nodding my head. I took his keys and I turned to go but then I turned back.

"Ming. I will text you later. If you end earlier, let me know and I will pick you up ok?"

Ming nodded his head and smiled. I went off and texted him once I got home so he could save my number. Tak got home and I molly coddled him and made dinner for him. I tucked him into bed, made sure he slept before I sat down to enjoy some soup. I was washing the dishes when Ming called.

"Hey I'm actually done. We managed to firm things up. Will it be ok if I could get a ride home?"

"Of course!! Please give me 15 minutes ok? Be right over."

I cleared the dishes and put the soup on slow cooker whilst I went to pick Ming up. I brought him back to my house so he could have dinner albeit a small one before he went home. Ming was having the soup and watching TV when my phone rang. I saw it was Pha and groaned softly.

"Hey. I'm going on a trip with her this weekend. Will it be ok if Tak stayed with you?"

"Is she OK with it? I am completely fine."

"Yes, she is."

"Just send me an email in black and white and cc her too."

"Yo, is that necessary?"

"It is unfortunately. Because to her, Tak is like property and she will make a fuss later. If I don't get the email by tomorow, I will just drop him off as usual at your house on Sat."